Irish Politician Vows to Ban Goats Title Fight In Dublin

She's better looking than Miesha:

Website.jpg

Just sayin'.

She probably made her statement and 30 minutes later checked her FB+Twitter and turned white as a ghost.....

she just want to put pressure on the UFC, so UFC will send McGoat to her room

Ive never heard such treachery! Some one needs to photo shop conors face on Mel Gibsons when hes riding the horse with the flames in the background in brave Heart to kill the betrayer.

Dana is going to throw snow in my driveway in Vegas money at the Dublin City Council and buy those bitches

I wonder what the GOAT has to say about all of this.

Life is not like that. Everyone eventually says stupid things, some of us much sooner than later. Changing your mind and allowing others to correct you is an eminently respectable trait.

She's not any more educated about MMA now than she was in the first place. Dozens (maybe hundreds) of people blew up her twitter account. She realized she said something unpopular, and backed down like a typical politician. There's nothing respectable about that. If she gains a deep knowledge of MMA, and then genuinely reverses her position with an equally strong show of support for MMA, that would be commendable.

Someone who knows absolutely nothing about mma trying to get it banned? Don't see that every day. Reminds me of a mothers against vale tudo group in Sydney trying to ban kids from competing even though they had absolutely no idea what it is

A politician making an ass of themselves? Standard operating procedure.

If she gains a deep knowledge of MMA, and then genuinely reverses her position with an equally strong show of support for MMA, that would be commendable.

1. Just how deep can knowledge of a fledgling sport really run?

2. MMA fans won this round. We are getting our way. Learn to be a gracious winner.

3. If a few dozen indignant tweets were enough to change her mind then I say hurrah democracy and hurrah to a politician willing to defer to vox populi.

Back