• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Irene Aldana TKO Macy Chiasson GIFS

Watching it live I legit thought Chiasson had been kicked right in the vagina somehow.

I love how the crowd had no idea what was going on but were like, "A fighter just fell over so we're cheering like crazy anyway!"

What a bizarre ending. That’s what makes this sport so much fun to watch. Macy was on her way to a decision win against the number 4 ranked Aldana.

But life had other plans. Sometimes you’re winning until you lose, or losing until you win. I had a HORRIBLE Tapology card this week. Probably my worst picks ever. You just never know with this crazy sport.

Clean liver shot can do wonders.
However, this being a spastic leg flailing, and not a Rutten-esque power kick, speaks a lot about Macy's conditioning and core strength.

What a bizarre ending. That’s what makes this sport so much fun to watch. Macy was on her way to a decision win against the number 4 ranked Aldana.

But life had other plans. Sometimes you’re winning until you lose, or losing until you win. I had a HORRIBLE Tapology card this week. Probably my worst picks ever. You just never know with this crazy sport.

The sad part is, she really wasn't doing anything special and actually lost the first round before suddenly remembering, "Oh right, I'm much bigger and stronger, how about taking advantage of it?"

Not really swing your legs but you can push up. Unlike standing when you throw an upkick you have the mat to lay on and push off. Despite gravity being against you you can use the ground as a platform and generate crazy force up your back and through your hips

No need for misogynistic nonsense. Upkicks fucking hurt. I've seen Fitch and Mousassi KO people with them. No reason to think you can't upkick someone very hard in the liver
Nothing misogynistic here I just don't think it should be enough to end the fight (with that particular up kick.) The ones we have seen that hit the opponent in the jaw are a different story. Also watching the gifs posted here closely you can part of it even glanced off the arm which took some of the impact and it looked higher than the liver and then was followed by a kick in the ass. Sorry but no sale should have been survivable by a professional.

In the post fight presser she said they practice landing that shot to the liver all the time, that's crazy to me.

I mean, she dominated the first round and the third was even.

Clean liver shot can do wonders.
However, this being a spastic leg flailing, and not a Rutten-esque power kick, speaks a lot about Macy's conditioning and core strength.
Are you stupid or something? It's an up kick. Not leg flailing

Well she's got 3 main ppv cards now........

So embarrassing to be in the ufc and get finished like that. I know liver shots hurt, but you condition yourself for them. I get it if someone just rips a liver kick or you eat a hard body shot but no one should get finished at this level from an up kick to the liver.
<BidenShutIt>
Men have been knocked unconscious from upkicks

So embarrassing to be in the ufc and get finished like that. I know liver shots hurt, but you condition yourself for them. I get it if someone just rips a liver kick or you eat a hard body shot but no one should get finished at this level from an up kick to the liver.

It hurts differently because it's an organ. You might as well say no one should get finished from an unprotected low blow. Have you felt one of those? Someone could flick you down there and it would still put you out of commission.

There's no "conditioning" against an organ shot. It just HURTS.

Come on dude. You're a professional fighter. You should know better

Reactions: lsa
Watching it live I legit thought Chiasson had been kicked right in the vagina somehow.

I love how the crowd had no idea what was going on but were like, "A fighter just fell over so we're cheering like crazy anyway!"

They way she grabbed her left leg, I thought she had torn her hamstring somehow or something. I was definitely glad afterward when I saw it was a legit finish and not a freak injury.

Back