• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Irene Aldana TKO Macy Chiasson GIFS

Nothing misogynistic here I just don't think it should be enough to end the fight (with that particular up kick.) The ones we have seen that hit the opponent in the jaw are a different story. Also watching the gifs posted here closely you can part of it even glanced off the arm which took some of the impact and it looked higher than the liver and then was followed by a kick in the ass. Sorry but no sale should have been survivable by a professional.
Watch the finish of Hopkins vs De La Hoya... looks like a love tap, but shuts Oscar down.

It was a fight that introduced liver shots to a whole new generation of boxing fans, and most of them sounded as incredulous and uninformed as you do now

Reactions: lsa
Whatever you say pal. If you are in WA state let me know we can settle it in a backyard fight or something. I see you are from the Philippines - I've been before and I am going next year let's set something up.

if you do push through with the plan of coming here next year shoot me a message. never seen a fellow sherbro in person; should be interesting at the very least.

Yup but when you are laying on your back you can't put your body into the kick and use your hips. The power just comes from swinging a single leg so if you are in the same weight class that should not be enough.
Lmao you can use the entire musculature of your body to throw an up kick. You sound ignorant

Watch the finish of Hopkins vs De La Hoya... looks like a love tap, but shuts Oscar down.

It was a fight that introduced liver shots to a whole new generation of boxing fans, and most of them sounded as incredulous and uninformed as you do now
Very familiar with that fight and the shot - apples and oranges. Watch that shot again - Hopkins was practically jumping forward into the shot. The shot in this case hit the arm before it even hit her side.

Lmao you can use the entire musculature of your body to throw an up kick. You sound ignorant
Uh yeah you're lying on your back in the cage but you can easily engage your entire body in throwing a downward kick with one leg. You're right it's like the golf swing of MMA.

Uh yeah you're lying on your back in the cage but you can easily engage your entire body in throwing a downward kick with one leg. You're right it's like the golf swing of MMA.
Have you ever moved physically?

Dam dat's like when 6 yr old Chewy failed his legs while on his back and hit 9yr okd Beto in the gut. Beto went down and was basically crying... everyone just thought he was a pussy.... poor Beto

I'm gonna coin that move the lesbi-killa

Have you ever moved physically?

No I'm confined to a wheelchair with ALS and use my mouth to maneuver a pointing device that allows me to type on an accessibility modified keyboard. I offer my papers on theoretical physics as evidence of my mastery of Newtonian motion.

So embarrassing to be in the ufc and get finished like that. I know liver shots hurt, but you condition yourself for them. I get it if someone just rips a liver kick or you eat a hard body shot but no one should get finished at this level from an up kick to the liver.
I have trained and ammy fight. I have taken tons of body shots. Only been dropped by liver shot once. Was oddest feeling just went to take a breath and step forward to fire back. And my body just shut down. My legs gave out and was probably like 5-10 seconds where I couldn't breathe at all.

No I'm confined to a wheelchair with ALS and use my mouth to maneuver a pointing device that allows me to type on an accessibility modified keyboard. I offer my papers on theoretical physics as evidence of my mastery of Newtonian motion.
Very sorry to hear this. But I assure you anyone with a modicum of athletic ability can muster an upkick to an unprepared persons liver than can render them helpless enough to end a fight

Back