iPhone 15

Yeah, I currently have the 13 Pro Max, and i'm eligible for a free upgrade, so will do so for the 15 Pro Max

The upgrade isn’t free, you could likely move onto a SIM only deal for a 5th of the monthly price and keep existing phone

Just upgraded in March from my iPhone 6S Plus to a standard iPhone 13. I look forward to enjoying my purchase of a new iPhone 15 in 2029.
Dude, I'm still using my 6 Plus haha. Funny thing is, it still surprisingly does what I need it to, but it is a little laggy. Think I'll finally upgrade to a newer model, maybe a 12 or 13.

Dude, I'm still using my 6 Plus haha. Funny thing is, it still surprisingly does what I need it to, but it is a little laggy. Think I'll finally upgrade to a newer model, maybe a 12 or 13.
My Man! I would still be using my 6S plus but the charging port starting coming loose so I had to dump it. It was great phone. The 13 is ok but I should have got the plus version.

There's been no real innovation in smart phones for many years, just incremental updates. The foldables are the only real innovation, and Apple hasn't even gotten into that space yet.

Reactions: MT7
My Man! I would still be using my 6S plus but the charging port starting coming loose so I had to dump it. It was great phone. The 13 is ok but I should have got the plus version.
Yeah, actually, my charging port is starting to give way, too. Another reason to finally update. A newer camera would be good, as well. If I get a 13, I'll go for the Plus.

Never owned an iPhone, my phone does everything I need and I didn't get raped on the price.

I still have an Iphone SE 2 because I like the button at the bottom. Now the button doesnt work :(. I need to upgrade but dont really care about my phone enough to pull the trigger. I cant justify spending 800-1000 dollars on a phone. I like doing things more.

iPhone SE here too. I’d like to upgrade as well but won’t because of the ridiculous cost.

We sound poor.

I was addressing apple repairs in the first part, secondly, the integration is not by accident, it's designed that way.

you want facetime, airdrop, imessage, people WILL want to fit in, es normal. My dad and his infinite wisdom, chooses to stay android, and when we're on vacation, he gets none of the photos or videos when asked, there's no simple way of transferring to him. No facetime either, iphone users arent going out of their way to make it work. Granted, there's a good chance where people have shared platforms like fb messenger or other social media..... which he refuses to use.

Another cult member........

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back