iPhone 15

chardog

That's President Donald Trump
@Steel
Reaction score
No love for the iphone 15?

the pro models dropped 19g, that's nearly 10% weight savings
titanium outter shell
camera has the same zooms, but it's been revised with better long lens optics?
usb-c might be a big deal, one less cable, high speed transfers (pro model only)
action button

downsides
usb-c on the standard model is still the USB 2.0 standard, which is like 50 years old
pro model base is 128GB.............

probably going to upgrade from the 13
https://www.apple.com/iphone/compare/?modelList=iphone-15-pro,iphone-15,iphone-14-pro

No love for the iphone 15?

the pro models dropped 19g, that's nearly 10% weight savings
titanium outter shell
camera has the same zooms, but it's been revised with better long lens optics?
usb-c might be a big deal, one less cable, high speed transfers (pro model only)
action button

downsides
usb-c on the standard model is still the USB 2.0 standard, which is like 50 years old
pro model base is 128GB.............

probably going to upgrade from the 13
https://www.apple.com/iphone/compare/?modelList=iphone-15-pro,iphone-15,iphone-14-pro
7yx18w.jpg

And that's not just iPhones, but Samsung Galaxy as well

I want a mini 13. Phones are too big nowadays. You go out and people all have their phones on the table, bar, or they literally just hold it in their hand because no one wants to keep it stuffed in their jeans pocket.

I want a mini 13. Phones are too big nowadays. You go out and people all have their phones on the table, bar, or they literally just hold it in their hand because no one wants to keep it stuffed in their jeans pocket.
One of the reasons I’m ready to get an older Pixel. I want a smaller phone.

Meh. I have the 13. Will keep it til it doesn’t function anymore.

have a 10S or whatever.
works fine.
fuck upgrades.

The good thing about being an android owner is that apple isnt always milking me for money every year.

I have one, and the battery is a challenge….

if you travel, use a bunch of apps, you might be disappointed, i found that i always had a battery pack, but with a 13 pro, not much of an issue

that is the main downside, great phone otherwise. For the sheer fact of serving in an emergency much longer, using the pro model

My android barely does anything different then my android from 2015

I think its generally the same with my wife's IPhone, although im not quite as sure because I never use it

I have the iPhone XR. It’s the cheaper version of the X with a crappier camera. I got it in 2018. The newer phones look nice. Better cameras and nicer displays. I’d like to upgrade because I actually watch a lot of tv shows and movies on my phone but I’m just too cheap. I’ll probably wait until this one craps out.

@lsa will be upgrading to the new iPhone. He hasn't been able to shut up about it.

Reactions: lsa
A new phone dropping used to feel like a new video game system, now it just feels like getting the new FIFA or Madden if that. I haven't given a shit about a new phone release in years. Slightly cared about 5G I guess.

This. I have the 14 but I won’t be “upgrading” until there is another major change in the phone. Nothing about the 15 screams I need it now.

I don’t keep up with this stuff anymore. Do people still upgrade every year?

Back