Television INVINCIBLE - Dragonlord's Recommendation (Season 2 Returns March 14)

If you have seen the entire season one of INVINCIBLE, how would your rate it?

• Total voters
Yeah. These studios need to learn how to ride the hype if they get something that people love

This is feeling like Attack on Titan with the killing what would be an amazing show if they just had a reasonable release schedule

Yeah. These studios need to learn how to ride the hype if they get something that people love
I get it takes a while to produce quality animation, but Invincible isn't like Arcane as far as complexity.

They should, at a minimum, be able to produce 8 episodes a year. As far as writing go the comic series is a very solid outline.

This is feeling like Attack on Titan with the killing what would be an amazing show if they just had a reasonable release schedule
I'm still waiting for a 'Complete Series BluRay' to be released. I watched the first three or four seasons via torrents and its very confusing what to buy on physical media.

I'll wait till entire season comes out. We watched season 1 with my wife so I'll be needing a version with Russian voiceover since my wife does not speak fluent Capitalist as I do.
Season 1 was very good, hope 2 is of the same quality.

I'll wait till entire season comes out. We watched season 1 with my wife so I'll be needing a version with Russian voiceover since my wife does not speak fluent Capitalist as I do.
Season 1 was very good, hope 2 is of the same quality.
what website you get her from? asking for a friend

I still think they killed the hype for the show by splitting up this season. About half way through the latest episode, have to go to some fucking civil deposition for work and will finish it after that.

Episode is good so far but man, they killed the excitement I had for it by splitting the season.

I still think they killed the hype for the show by splitting up this season. About half way through the latest episode, have to go to some fucking civil deposition for work and will finish it after that.

Episode is good so far but man, they killed the excitement I had for it by splitting the season.

I don't get why the would split it up after only 4 episodes. This is usually done when you have like 24 episodes.

It's back and episode 5 is very good.

There are some shocking moments in this episode. My memory on the Invincible comic books is a bit hazy since I can't remember on some of the characters' fate but I'm glad I don't remember.
I'm not sure how they will redeem Omni-Man after all the murders he committed.

I love the way this show lulls you into a false sense of security and then rips the fucking rug out from under you. The juxtaposition of the wholesome friendly comic like characters/themes mixed with brutality and anguish etc is definitely my cup of tea. I could see how it wouldn’t be for everyone though.

It was jarring to see commercials. Fuck prime. I'll finish this season but this will be the last show I get invested in on that platform.

I've been reading the comics (Compendiums FTW).

I think the show is taking so long because it's being largely rewritten and reorganized. Some events are very different, some characters are very different, things are happening WAY out of order.

IOW, they have to actually write these using the original material as a source, rather than just translate a written story to screen.

A break after 4 episodes killed all interest in this for me. Amazon blows.

Yeah I don’t really understand the point of the break in an 8 episode season lol.

RIP Kate and Ray. Was actually brutal when she tried to size out of the bad guy and he just digested her

There are some shocking moments in this episode. My memory on the Invincible comic books is a bit hazy since I can't remember on some of the characters' fate but I'm glad I don't remember.

Happy to hear Ep5 delivers.

I'm going to wait until the entire season is out, marathon it, and judge it as a whole rather than go through the drama of judging every episode as they came out like the first half of the season.

If the 2nd half makes up for the 1st half, and is comparable to the 1st season I will be very impressed.

Yeah great episode. The fight scenes are brutal. Would have been a great way to end the season on a cliff hanger with this episode.

Last edited:
I personally hate that streaming services outside of Netflix use the weekly format release schedule. I will be waiting until I can watch this in its entirety at my own pace. At least they’re releasing Fallout all at once.

I don’t like that ant woman survived, but at least Kate still died. This is the one show that death seems to matter like game of thrones

The twist at the beginning of expecting him to get saved by something random, and then he just gets shot in the head was a great jaw dropper. But then they back tracked

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back