Television INVINCIBLE - Dragonlord's Recommendation (Season 2 Returns March 14)

If you have seen the entire season one of INVINCIBLE, how would your rate it?

• Total voters
Now I'm hearing there won't many episodes this season.:mad:

Repostrd from the TV Show sticky thread -

"Just watched the special episode and for those who are considering watching Invincible Season 1 before Season 2 drops I wholeheartedly recommend watching this 'Atom Eve' prequel/origin episode before Season 1."

Would like to add - "Not sure if I'd suggest for it to be the 1st episode of Invincible new viewers watch, for those that haven't rewatched the 1st season in 2 years but remember the main plot points, 'Atom Eve' is a great episode to watch before re-watching Season 1."

^ Full trailer released.

F8VP-0KWkAAUXsE

Although I read the entire series (thx for the recommendation, guys), I'm not watching the trailer. Nope.

I almost forgot the new season of this show starting tomorrow.

Still a shame we won't get many episodes this season.

I hope it's not going to be multiverse bs but it looks like it's headed in that direction.

Did they have a good reason for taking 2 1/2 years to get season 2 out (and with fewer episodes)?

I remember really liking the first season, but the long wait just made me forget most of what happened (and therefore lose interest) and I feel like season 3 will take another 2 or 3 years to come out. Call it the Stranger Things effect.

I'm getting really tired of every sci-fi or comic book movie using this fantasy not-from-science multiverse concept.

It's become a crutch. It's hackneyed. Stop it.
Yup, I really don't get the hype. If I would be 14 or 15 maybe. It is a good show compared but the narrative is still the same old, nothing original and now they
pulled this benevolent multi dimensional super being out of their asses that somehow fused and mutated during the explosion that incinerated all the other blue guys/girls.
That's just lazy writing.

After 2 episode in this season I am finished . This dumb multiverse concept was idiotic when they first started it and its now done to death . Should have known they also use that writers cop out.

I get why Disney does it as it guarantees neverending follow ups boring us to death but in this show it really wasnt necessary. I guess finding a really creative writing staff is difficult nowadays. Which leads to the other huge problem . THe writing is cheap and repetitive.

Is more than one episode of season 2 out? I’m confused

I thought the episode was solid. It got to play “what if” on invincible and his dad teaming up and then killed the portal guy for a nice resolution that really fit the coping with trauma theme.

But then he survived. And I just know any attempts at multiverse bullshit leads to interest killing plotholes. Sucks. I thought a small dash of it would fit but now it seems he’ll be a focal point all season long.

They are following the comics story. This wasn't some multiverse thing they just copied because it's popular currently in other media.
Yeah and it's handled well in the comics and leads to some of the best storylines. Haven't seen the episode yet but if it's Angstrom Levy stuff, he's basically the goat villain of the series.

Back