Television INVINCIBLE - Dragonlord's Recommendation (Season 2 Returns March 14)

If you have seen the entire season one of INVINCIBLE, how would your rate it?

• Total voters
GetAttachmentThumbnail

OGC.b992682a4f1556ad6524bfccbf9cd38a

picture broken

Late 2023. Damn. Was hoping for sooner.

Can't wait for the new season of the show to start
wish the trailer could have clips of the upcoming
season.

This show and X-Men '97 are the series I
can't wait to see. I wish Disney would give us another season of Avengers: Earths Mightiest Heroes and The Spectacular Spider-Man.

Can't wait for the new season of the show to start
wish the trailer could have clips of the upcoming
season.

This show and X-Men '97 are the series I
can't wait to see. I wish Disney would give us another season of Avengers: Earths Mightiest Heroes and The Spectacular Spider-Man.

A:EMH was doing very well, and is still one of the very best animated superhero series of all-time in my book.

Disney canceled it and released Avengers Assemble to make the show inline with the cinema universe. They didn't want the old comic book versions of the characters/teams/stories out there confusing/dividing young viewers. I wouldn't hold my breath for any of the old stuff to come back.

I would pay to watch it, though.

(Ironically, AA eventually departed the cinematic universe anyway.)

Update: July 20, 2023

INVINCIBLE Season 2 Poster; Ubisoft Announces INVINCIBLE Free-to-Play Idle Squad RPG with Original Story

F1aFKjSaUAAAobf

At least it something but damnit gimme season 2 already

Edit: lol, I like how they made the atoms swirling more predominant in the game thing.

I totally heard her name as "Adam Eve" the first time, thought it was an X over the female symbol, and with the powers being to changed things at a molecular level totally thought Amazon had her as a trans character for like 2 episodes

Can't wait for the official S2 trailer to drop.

I was wondering if it was October or November when was coming out.

Finished watching the Atom Eve special episode. Good origin story.

Atom Eve's powers of using hard light would translate well to the live-action version of Ms. Marvel.
Yeah that was a good episode messed up back
story for her and the fight scene between her and the others on the freeway was great to.

Back