PBP Invicta FC 56: Maia vs. Cantuária Friday 08.09 at 9PM ET *** Sherdog Discussion*** (CBS Sports)

This Cantuaria girl is tripping me out. She looks a bit off. Just sayin. Luv Maia, the first girl to really challenge Shevchenko at FLW. She won the first round (might have been round 2), iirc.

This girl is not nearly intimidating enough to be playing the role she is trying to, imo.

It’s like BKFC cards sometimes. I end up talking to myself. On the plus side.. I agree with everything I say.

September 20. Nice. I’ve missed Invicta, since Covid.

Some really high level fights. Enjoyed this card a lot.

Mother time remains undefeated though, time for Kelly Ottoni to retire. Machado and Bacik both looked solid in their wins.

Oh and Ali Pelligrini vs Marissa Ellis in the prelims was excellent.

<Wendy2>
Prsj7A5.png

My first time achieving this (I think - was close a couple of times IIRC)

I didn't really look into these matches (too busy watching olympic wrassling this week) but it looked like a lot of squash matches on paper (and the very brief amounts of footage I saw) which were easy to predict.

For the closer matches, Bacik (who was an underdog) seemed like the kind of grindy grinder who often wins at this level, and I don't know much about Palacios or Hernandez but I know Palacios is one of @leto1776 's top gals so I picked her.
<RomeroSalute>

<Wendy2>
Prsj7A5.png

My first time achieving this (I think - was close a couple of times IIRC)

I didn't really look into these matches (too busy watching olympic wrassling this week) but it looked like a lot of squash matches on paper (and the very brief amounts of footage I saw) which were easy to predict.

For the closer matches, Bacik (who was an underdog) seemed like the kind of grindy grinder who often wins at this level, and I don't know much about Palacios or Hernandez but I know Palacios is one of @leto1776 's top gals so I picked her.
<RomeroSalute>
Very well done. But my rules are UFC only, and there must be at least 10 fights on the card. Invicta, LFA, PFL, etc, I don’t do Tapology for them.

and I don't know much about Palacios or Hernandez but I know Palacios is one of @leto1776 's top gals so I picked her.
Yeah, she’s really good at beating fighters I want to beat her. I would like to see her grappling against Saori Oshima, though

Back