Crime International Monkey Torture Ring Busted

There already was one, and look where it got us. I don't think that another is going to fix the problem, it's systemic. Not to mention, the elite that will survive in their bunkers are self serving scum, so society will end up being restarted by the worst of us.

Experimenting on animals, in the name of science, often borders upon intentional torture.

Problem is, how else can you study things that require observing what happens to a living organism as a result of exposure to potentially harmful environmental factors? We don't have simulations good enough to replicate actual results.

I know this goes against me being one of the "lefties" here, but I'd honestly be fine with using murderers/rapists for these trials over the animals. I guess I just don't have sympathy for people that intentionally harm others, especially defenseless victims.

Problem is, how else can you study things that require observing what happens to a living organism as a result of exposure to potentially harmful environmental factors? We don't have simulations good enough to replicate actual results.

I know this goes against me being one of the "lefties" here, but I'd honestly be fine with using murderers/rapists for these trials over the animals. I guess I just don't have sympathy for people that intentionally harm others, especially defenseless victims.

It would be more expensive but you could also probably pay humans to undergo most of the tests.

This is the facebook account of the guy who made a video of throwing a live duck into the croc enclosure.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100090174927757&sk=reels_tab

The alligator / croc sanctuaries here use animal carcasses, not live animals. Even this FB guy has pently of videos with carcasses being fed to his crocs, so the only reason for throwing in a live duck was for Social Media clicks.

I heard about this yesterday and was thinking about making this thread.

About 2 - 3 weeks ago I saw a Facebook video short of a small monkey being eaten alive by a Komodo dragon. The monkeys was obviously fed to the dragon because the dragon was in a village or house complex and the videographer was sitting on the ground only about 2-3 feet away from the animal. People in the comments section were disgusted and said that the monkey was likely not only fed to the dragon but had its back or limbs broken to make it impossible to escape. People were also wondering how the hell a komodo dragon could catch a monkey.

The monkey was alive and struggling was several minutes as the dragon slowly kept clamping down on it in its mouth.

Then this guy on Facebook who posted a video of feeding a live duck to crocodiles. The duck was obviously thrown in by the croc farm owner and its wings must have been broken to prevent it flying away.

---
Facebook really needs to hire a shit ton more people to police this kind of shit.

All these torture news (mentioned in the O.P.) and live feeding videos I mentioned abive are coming out of South East Asia. There have also been quite a few questionable 'rescue' animal videos from East Asia, where many of commenters were saying the whole thing is staged for clicks/likes/clout.
But nobody has a problem of hunters downing any number of animals in video, they even have tv channels based around it

Some countries look at monkeys how Americans look at rats. And rats are likely smarter than most of these lesser tier tree monkeys but you can find videos of dogs hunting and killing hundreds of rats in various places

Torture is one thing but killing or using live bait for feeding is pretty standard

But nobody has a problem of hunters downing any number of animals in video, they even have tv channels based around it

Some countries look at monkeys how Americans look at rats. And rats are likely smarter than most of these lesser tier tree monkeys
I think the difference there is that hunting is considered normal human behavior to put food on the table, while feeding a live animal to another animal, for entertainemnt, is considered immoral.

I think the difference there is that hunting is considered normal human behavior to put food on the table, while feeding a live animal to another animal, for entertainemnt, is considered immoral.
Filming and profiting off hunting videos is not the same? Would it be immoral to feed a live duck to a croc of you didn't film it? Is it better that you snap the ducks neck first or chop off it's head rather than the croc crush it instantly?

Filming and profiting off hunting videos is not the same? Would it be immoral to feed a live duck to a croc of you didn't film it? Is it better that you snap the ducks neck first or chop off it's head rather than the croc crush it instantly?

Both are bad but to different degrees.

Yes it would be considered acceptable to first humanely kill the prey animal before feeding the croc, since that is common practice in zoos and people do feed meat to their pets.

I find it strange that there is a market for dedicated monkey torture content. You might as well just look at wildlife or scientific research footage which happens to cause monkeys discomfort in the process.

PRC_121773762.jpg

Last edited:
I find it strange that there is a market for dedicated monkey torture content. You might as well just look at wildlife or scientific research footage which happens to cause monkeys discomfot in the process.

PRC_121773762.jpg
That's heart breaking.

It takes a sick fuck to abuse an animal

same tier as abusing babies imo

Mfkers like this need to be culled for being psychos
The worst people in the world are those who abuse:
1. Children
2. The Elderly
3. Girlfriends/spouses
4. Animals

I got to visit a little south American town, monkeys would go in the town steal people's hats or sandwiches. Everyone loved them. It drew tourists. Shop owners would pretend to be annoyed, but in reality, they loved them as they brought in revenue. They were fun and neat to watch.

Put the monkey torturers in a blender.

I got to visit a little south American town, monkeys would go in the town steal people's hats or sandwiches. Everyone loved them. It drew tourists. Shop owners would pretend to be annoyed, but in reality, they loved them as they brought in revenue. They were fun and neat to watch.

Put the monkey torturers in a blender.

I would love to see them try this vs a grown chimp or anything similar

I was watching one of the videos and the guy had a trap that caught a baby deer by the leg then proceeded to kick it to death. Sickening stuff.

Update:

A ringleader in a global monkey torture network exposed by the BBC has been charged by US federal prosecutors.

Michael Macartney, 50,

_130144452_dsc04028-3-4.jpg.webp

who went by the alias 'Torture King', was charged in Virginia with conspiracy to create and distribute animal-crushing videos.

According to charging documents, Mr Macartney, who lives in the US state of Virginia, is accused by prosecutors of collecting funds from his chat groups and distributing videos depicting the 'torture, murder, and sexually sadistic mutilation of animals, specifically juvenile and adult monkeys'.

Mr Macartney has cooperated with investigators from the Department of Homeland Security and agreed to plead guilty to conspiracy charges. He will formally make a plea later this month and is facing up to five years in prison.

3000.jpg

The BBC understands that more charges are expected to follow soon for other key players in the monkey torture network. At least 20 people were placed under investigation last year globally, following the BBC's investigation.

Two other participants have been charged in the US in addition Macartney: David Christopher Noble, 48, a former US Air Force officer who was previously court-martialled and dismissed from the military, and Nicole Devilbiss, 35. They are both facing up to five years in prison. Noble entered a guilty plea at his hearing on the 10th of January, and his sentencing is set for the 24th of April.

Two torturers were arrested and jailed in Indonesia, and three women have been arrested in the UK, two of whom have been charged.

Holly LeGresley, 37, of Kidderminster and Adriana Orme, 55, of Upton-upon Severn were charged last month with publishing an obscene article and causing unnecessary suffering to a protected animal. West Mercia Police said the charges are in relation to causing, consuming and facilitating the torture of monkeys. Both women have been bailed and will appear in court on Tuesday the 7th of May.

Update:

A ringleader in a global monkey torture network exposed by the BBC has been charged by US federal prosecutors.

Michael Macartney, 50,

_130144452_dsc04028-3-4.jpg.webp

who went by the alias 'Torture King', was charged in Virginia with conspiracy to create and distribute animal-crushing videos.

According to charging documents, Mr Macartney, who lives in the US state of Virginia, is accused by prosecutors of collecting funds from his chat groups and distributing videos depicting the 'torture, murder, and sexually sadistic mutilation of animals, specifically juvenile and adult monkeys'.

Mr Macartney has cooperated with investigators from the Department of Homeland Security and agreed to plead guilty to conspiracy charges. He will formally make a plea later this month and is facing up to five years in prison.

3000.jpg

The BBC understands that more charges are expected to follow soon for other key players in the monkey torture network. At least 20 people were placed under investigation last year globally, following the BBC's investigation.

Two other participants have been charged in the US in addition Macartney: David Christopher Noble, 48, a former US Air Force officer who was previously court-martialled and dismissed from the military, and Nicole Devilbiss, 35. They are both facing up to five years in prison. Noble entered a guilty plea at his hearing on the 10th of January, and his sentencing is set for the 24th of April.

Two torturers were arrested and jailed in Indonesia, and three women have been arrested in the UK, two of whom have been charged.

Holly LeGresley, 37, of Kidderminster and Adriana Orme, 55, of Upton-upon Severn were charged last month with publishing an obscene article and causing unnecessary suffering to a protected animal. West Mercia Police said the charges are in relation to causing, consuming and facilitating the torture of monkeys. Both women have been bailed and will appear in court on Tuesday the 7th of May.
Good!

That’s what he gets for monkeying around.

@MicroBrew I know this is really late but just to discuss your thoughts/questions about the Komodo Dragons...

KD's are exceedingly crafty. They're highly attuned to how much sound they can make given plant rustling, noise of wind, etc. They can remain still as a rock for hours and have no problem advancing at a snail's pace towards prey. If a monkey is anywhere on the ground in an area with KD's or Monitor Lizards, the reptiles would not need the primate's legs to be broken in order to catch them. I don't know for certain but I'd guess that's one of the things that incentivized them to evolve into tree-dwelling.

There is no reason to torture animals nature does that on its own.

If people really want to watch monkeys suffer than they need to watch videos of chimpanzees hunting monkeys.

Last edited:
There is no reason to torture animals. Natural does that on its own.

If people really want to watch monkeys suffer than they need to watch videos of chimpanzees hunting monkeys.
I've always hated monkeys. Those little loud ones, they evoke the same disgust from me as a roach or a rat would. But the obsession with torturing them, and the other heinous stuff they're talking about here is weird. Like really weird. Wonder if there's some evolutionary wire that's getting tapped with that, dunno.

Back