Intentional Foul that pissed you off the most (wether a point was taken or not)

Yes, that guy is a filthy fuckin bastard! Literally blinded Nakai's eye for life
maxresdefault1.jpg
Yep, it was fucking vile.
Couldn't even pass it off as an accident, it was completely and repeatedly intentional by his own admission. Absolute scumbag.

giphy.gif

pretty much every DC eyepoke in Stipe trilogy.

For me it is the Yan foul. Ref warned him, corner encouraged him and acting like it is Sterling's problem he got hit with an illegal strike.

All the afters and debate caused by made me just wish Yan could have fought clean.

My uunderstanding is he asked his corner if it was all good and they said yes and then yelled ouut punch only. Then he threw the knee.
Watch Yan's fights. He lands knees from there as fighters come up all the time.

Yan's bad for the knee, but Sterling would have continued if he was up and winning. I think it should be allowed when someone takes a knee like that.

It didnt even touch him. Thats a bitch move.
It was a smart move. You're more mad at Kos for taking advantage of Daly's stupidity than you are at Daly for doing something so dumb.

It was a smart move. You're more mad at Kos for taking advantage of Daly's stupidity than you are at Daly for doing something so dumb.

Guys throw that hoping their opponent will try to stand in the heat of the moment. Thats understandable even if its not supposed to happen. Faking getting hit ...lol fuck him.

Bisping's illegal knee against Rivera and spitting in the corner for good measure, terrible class.

I'm all for hooting neanderthal crowds (brings a certain energy) but Jesus Christ can't believe people whistled and cheered that on . Fucking dumbasses . Might as well herd them into a slaughterhouse cause they"re hogs lol.
I'd expect that shit from some parts of the world, but this was in Finland. Embarrassing.

Guys throw that hoping their opponent will try to stand in the heat of the moment. Thats understandable even if its not supposed to happen. Faking getting hit ...lol fuck him.
Or they intend to damage and hope their opponent is shamed into continuing.

Probably Fedor's rope grab vs Lindland or GSP greasing, because they were fighting guys who were competing a full weight class down as it is.

They had every possible advantage and still decided to cheat to add to it. Also that it seems like they get a pass on these.

Last edited:
When Trigg was kneeing Hughes in the nuts and ref did nothing and Frank nearly finished Hughes with the follow up ground and pound shots, before Hughes went mad and picked him up, and the rest is history..

Gus's round 1 eyepoke against Glover.

Then in the 5th round Gus targets that eye and knocks him out because Glover can't see out of it.

Back