Intentional Foul that pissed you off the most (wether a point was taken or not)

My uunderstanding is he asked his corner if it was all good and they said yes and then yelled ouut punch only. Then he threw the knee.
Watch Yan's fights. He lands knees from there as fighters come up all the time.

Yan's bad for the knee, but Sterling would have continued if he was up and winning. I think it should be allowed when someone takes a knee like that.

Yeah but it isn't allowed. The rules are clear.

iirc Paul Harris was also raking shields eyes throughout the fight as well
yeah Palhares was eyepoking him repeatedly, but Shields did the same thing to GSP and nothing was done to him. Palhares didn't hold onto the submission for anytime at all after the ref stepped in, it was just because of his reputation and Shields reaction than anyone made a big deal about it.

pal-2.gif

Punching after the fight is over. Jake Shields really let himself down here

i was gonna say this exact fight from the other side.

Jake was getting his eyes raked and gouged so bad.

was one of the worst reff'd fights ever.

So he's good at reffing but constantly makes mistakes and can't be trusted with main events (I agree)? Lol did the UFC or Nevada state athletic commission pay you 5 bucks to post that ? Or did ol Herb Venmo you himself ?
I'm just saying, if it's a the under card he's the best. Big money fight, he's probably going to try his hardest to get the w for one of the fighters. They could can him for all I care

Fight ending things that never seem to get addressed annoy me. Rumble still has an obvious "tko loss" to eye poke. Bobby Green kicked Krause in the dick 3 times and won, just cuz the dick wasnt the only target on the third one.
BJM irks me when he seems to interpret "damage from fouls" over fouls themselves when making a decision to stop something

when tim means grabbed the top of the fence against jon doomsday howard. means had rocked howard once or twice and jon used his wrestling. means grabs the top of the cage to thwart a takedown/big slam then gets the tko shortly after.

when means was asked about it in his post fight media interview he said "i didnt want to risk getting KO'd of a slam"

i like tim means and jon howard but that was an intentional foul i remember that rubbed me the wrong way.

also i love jose aldo but he did mendes dirty twice. the cage grab in the first fight then in the second he hits him with a nasty 2 piece after the bell. iv never heard chad complain or whine about those, better man than most
Tim is an incredibly dirty fighter. He also kneed a downed guy way more blatantly than even Yan, then even admitted to it afterwards. He tried to blame the rule change, but the rule change was about hands on the ground and the guy was kneeling, which was never up for debate. The fact that he also talked about three points of contact, which was only ever a "Joe Rogan Rule" makes me think he's a complete moron

Last edited:
Faking illegal shots or playing up illegal shots..

Kos and aljo for example..
The thing with fouls...shouldnt be up to the foghter to decide or "sell" it to the doctor/ref, there are 2 ways to go here, the Aljo way, legit DQ blow but he did over sell it imo, or the Diego Sanchez way, ask the ref whats he going to call it, just say you cant continue, neither guy should need to do things like that, its a huge foul, should not be up to the fighter.

Then there is Kos faking it, Ed Hernan faking a body blow as low because of the ref (not 100% on him), and also the girl Randa Markos kick slapped on the ground, she sees the ref...then flops like if a bus had ran over her, needs to get carried out in her coach arms, lol. Fighters that get KTFO'd recover faster and better than her or Aljo, but there is a difference in the blow both received.

Bisping v Rivera was the first thing that came to my mind, but Jones' eye extravaganza is straight up bs too.

Was BJM. He was slow in that one, ignored them. The warnings are useless as well. Such hard fouls deserve a point deduction right away. Or at least after 1 warning. Because we're talking about impact to the fight here. Mirko is kick-based. Knee his nuts to mush and he can't kick. So easy win.
Kongo had a really good stomp or axe kick on a downed Cro Cop's body that was legal but I think caused a lot of damage. The consecutive knees to the groin came afterwards which combined with the earlier stomp would have even made them more effective. It annoyed me because Kongo might have been able to win without that shit and there would have been a better fight. Also Kongo had a reputation for fouling with knees to the groin and would never get penalized for it. Especially weird since he comes from a kickboxing background you know that a lot of those are intentional.

Reactions: MCS
GDR punching Holm after the bell in multiple rounds.

Cormier's eye pokes against Stipe that so many people tried to defend because "he's a genuine good guy."

I think the fight was over at this point? but thats a really disgusting thing to do.

giphy.gif

3. Biting or spitting at an opponent: Biting in any form is illegal. A fighter must recognize that a referee may not be able to physically observe some actions, and must make the referee aware if they are being bit during an exhibition of unarmed combat.
Motivated BJ would have pre - empted that by licking all that blood right off his face.

finn here

that is Gilbert Yvel vs Atte Backman

whistling here can mean anything....sometimes its cheering, sometimes people imitate hockey ref
you can hear lot of booing too but somebody whistle near that camera so its loud

there is good chance that some drunken guys did want to see some violence, but
I doubt they would support (black) foreigner who is fighting fellow-countryman

i was gonna say this exact fight from the other side.

Jake was getting his eyes raked and gouged so bad.

was one of the worst reff'd fights ever.
Lol I know, I'm just messing about. Shields was rightfully pissed and got screwed over badly in that fight

Only because the anniversary of it was over the past couple days.....but Victor Ortiz jumping-headbutt Vs Floyd, that immediately preceded the KO.

If you extend your fingers your foe should be allowed to bite them.

Riddick Bowe vs. Andrew Golota II

Back