Intentional Foul that pissed you off the most (wether a point was taken or not)

Forgot about Bizzy kneeing Rivera and even spitting towards his corner. Fucking dirty.

This is the one Fedor fans never talk about and don't want you to see. Fedor's clear and blatant cheating by holding the ropes and then using them to reverse the position. This should have resulted in a point deduction and a restart back in the double underhook.

I'm no Fedor nuthugger, but I remember that fight and the aftermath well.

UFC-centric fans had no idea bout fights in rings, and they all sounded like you in this post.

This level of top ring manipulation was technically a small foul, absolutely, and no one would have blinked if the ref stopped and reset the bout....but something like it was done in most fights. It is simply so commonplace that it was just looked past by educated fans. Not unlike all the strikes that hit the back of the head during transition and GnP - we see it in half the fights, then folks gripe about it happening in one particular fight when they love/hate one of the fighters, as if they've never seen anything like it before.

That's why PrideFC fans laughed off UFC-centric fans for making such a big deal of that 3 minute fight. Not because they cowered in embarrassment like you sorta suggest.

TLDR: it was a foul, but it was innocuous.

OTOH, a fight like Tito v Rashad, where Tito was docked a point for holding the fence but the fight was kept standing and he won the round and the fight was a draw 27-27...well now, that's a horse of a different color.

Last edited:
Reactions: HHJ
I think the fight was over at this point? but thats a really disgusting thing to do.

giphy.gif

3. Biting or spitting at an opponent: Biting in any form is illegal. A fighter must recognize that a referee may not be able to physically observe some actions, and must make the referee aware if they are being bit during an exhibition of unarmed combat.

327559C1-C368-418C-91D2-1E9DA6FF6F8E.jpeg

<{cruzshake}>

*whether

No argument there. I think it should be from that position. there is no reason in a fight that position shoulld be used defensively like Aljo was.

I agree I don't like the rule. Silly things like watching silva walk towards opponent with a hand on the ground. Intentional grounding isn't a good look. But regardless of if people like/don't like rules when they fight the rules are pretty clear. Every fighter would have watched tape of this occurring and know the rule because it pretty common it comes into play.

Jeremy Stephens' illegal knee on Josh Emmett that wasn't called.

The follow up shot that Stephens threw was ridiculous too. Fuck that guy.

100 percent. Some salty replies to my post.

It's salt to point out that Tim fouled Romero before Romero and his corner committed a foul?

I mean I'm a lukewarm fan of Tim and his career and I've never liked Yoel or his fan club, but man this is a weird angle.

Stipe's eyepokes on DC are the most recent.

I'm all for hooting neanderthal crowds (brings a certain energy) but Jesus Christ can't believe people whistled and cheered that on . Fucking dumbasses . Might as well herd them into a slaughterhouse cause they"re hogs lol.
When I was at UFC 231 95% of the dickheads were all in one section on the other side of where the fighters come in from at floor level. I don't think those are cheap seats. They all seemed absolutely plastered too and gave no shits about anyone.

Just saying I don't think it's necessarily poor people. Those tend to be in the nosebleeds and honestly those are better seats and I never heard a peep out of that group all night.

It's the more entitled well off crowd. At least in Toronto. Can't speak for everywhere.

Gordeau gouging Nakai’s eye. Fuck that pos forever.

Back