Intentional Foul that pissed you off the most (wether a point was taken or not)

HHJ

Herbs to Curbs
@plutonium
Reaction score
I think the fight was over at this point? but thats a really disgusting thing to do.

giphy.gif

3. Biting or spitting at an opponent: Biting in any form is illegal. A fighter must recognize that a referee may not be able to physically observe some actions, and must make the referee aware if they are being bit during an exhibition of unarmed combat.

For me it is the Yan foul. Ref warned him, corner encouraged him and acting like it is Sterling's problem he got hit with an illegal strike.

All the afters and debate caused by made me just wish Yan could have fought clean.

The Rumble eye pokes. Maz messed that one up bad. I think intentional because 3 separate occasions. But as a Cro Cop fan the Kongo knees to the nuts. All fight long. Clinch, knees to groin. Break. Clinch. Repetition.

It was shocking to see Georges all lubed up, only because he barely got through BJ the first time.

The worst thing is when the already bigger guy has to give himself another advantage, not a good look.
Same goes for Jon obviously with all his eye pokes and groin shots.

When Herbal let Conor foul at will vs khabib. I think dean is good at reffing, but is dirty. He's had so many questionable stoppages and let things go that I don't think he can be trusted with main events
So he's good at reffing but constantly makes mistakes and can't be trusted with main events (I agree)? Lol did the UFC or Nevada state athletic commission pay you 5 bucks to post that ? Or did ol Herb Venmo you himself ?

When Herbal let Conor foul at will vs khabib. I think dean is good at reffing, but is dirty. He's had so many questionable stoppages and let things go that I don't think he can be trusted with main events
Def not w Conor,so he's suspect w others too.

This is the one Fedor fans never talk about and don't want you to see. Fedor's clear and blatant cheating by holding the ropes and then using them to reverse the position. This should have resulted in a point deduction and a restart back in the double underhook.

Back