Intentional Foul that pissed you off the most (wether a point was taken or not)

To be honest, this one wasn't bad. It just seems that way because Jake is tapping, then a second goes by, reff makes a call and then literally half a second later Rousimar releases the grip. Jake was pissed because in his mind he was tapping for ages.

Either way, a beautiful sub by Paul, over a beast on the ground, overshadowed by a controversial release (not to me, though, but Palhares being under a microscope already made it controversial).

The blatant, repeated, uncalled eye gouging Paul Harris was doing to Shields that fight was the worst part

I'll defer to your knowledge about TRT, then. But it's an assumption you're making about Vitor is my only point. The TUE's (testosterone use exemptions) got banned I believe when they randomly tested Vitor and his testosterone levels (either that or his T:E ratio) was through the roof. Which would be consistent with TRT use, would it not? If he failed for other substances at that time, I wouldn't dispute the assumption you're making.
Prior to usada you could get away with murder essentially, also you could easily get some very accommodating Brazilian doctors, i don't need to tell you Brazil is bent as fuck.
Usada doesn't really have a presence over there so as long as you stayed put you were essentially good. He fought outside of Brazil 4 times in his last 12 fights.
Look at his physique now compared to when he left the ufc, i worked like a dog on test, i looked awesome, i didn't look anything like Vitor and he's got a few years on me, on the other hand my mate i used to get test off was on a fair few things like tren and so on (not entirely sure because i literally was only interested in test) and he was a fucking monster.
Look at Vitor's reaction to beating Mike too, he was absolutely manic, raging like beast, trt doesn't do that, it just doesn't.
People here like vitor so they downplay his bad side, they also hate Mike so they exaggerate his bad points, he wasn't a dirty fighter but had the odd incident , it's interesting though that a man who had had so many fights keeps getting the same 2 or 3 regurgitated time and time again as examples of being a bastard, he was fair far more times than he wasn't.

Also trt was always meant to bring your test levels to a normal level, if Vitor's were through the roof it was massive abuse no?

Pick any Kongo fight. Just a cheap, dirty fighter.

On topic, my personal vote goes to gerard gordeau, his eye gouging in pride cost yuki nakai his eye and watching the fight is just sickening.
I bought ufc 1 on vhs in 95/96 and thought gordeau was a badarse, watching him vs yuki made me realise he's a cunt.

I think the fight was over at this point? but thats a really disgusting thing to do.

giphy.gif

3. Biting or spitting at an opponent: Biting in any form is illegal. A fighter must recognize that a referee may not be able to physically observe some actions, and must make the referee aware if they are being bit during an exhibition of unarmed combat.

I love Aldo, but that fence grab against Chad Mendez was serious, and while not an eye poke or nut strike, it may have been a big thing ….

Chad proved he was totally worthy of being in the cage with Aldo in their second match.

Who?

[ ] Mike
[x] Jon

Jones!

Who?

[ ] Mike
[x] Jon

Jones!

Back then
refs didn't point me
I kept it up
they all anoint me

People forget how Great Tim was that night. Or the hate for his crazy nationalism blinds them to just how elite he was.

100 percent. Some salty replies to my post.

Prior to usada you could get away with murder essentially, also you could easily get some very accommodating Brazilian doctors, i don't need to tell you Brazil is bent as fuck.
Usada doesn't really have a presence over there so as long as you stayed put you were essentially good. He fought outside of Brazil 4 times in his last 12 fights.
Look at his physique now compared to when he left the ufc, i worked like a dog on test, i looked awesome, i didn't look anything like Vitor and he's got a few years on me, on the other hand my mate i used to get test off was on a fair few things like tren and so on (not entirely sure because i literally was only interested in test) and he was a fucking monster.
Look at Vitor's reaction to beating Mike too, he was absolutely manic, raging like beast, trt doesn't do that, it just doesn't.
People here like vitor so they downplay his bad side, they also hate Mike so they exaggerate his bad points, he wasn't a dirty fighter but had the odd incident , it's interesting though that a man who had had so many fights keeps getting the same 2 or 3 regurgitated time and time again as examples of being a bastard, he was fair far more times than he wasn't.

Also trt was always meant to bring your test levels to a normal level, if Vitor's were through the roof it was massive abuse no?

Not sure if you've been on a hiatus, but Michael Bisping is one of Sherdog's #1 Darlings these days. Trust me, your amongst friends with your favourable outlook on that unclassy individual.

Not sure if you've been on a hiatus, but Michael Bisping is one of Sherdog's #1 Darlings these days. Trust me, your amongst friends with your favourable outlook on that unclassy individual.
He's had two hate threads this week, for a retired fighter he gets an unprecedented amount of hate, usually for things that are fine for other fighters.
I'm literally fighting an uphill battle as one of three Bisping fans lol.

I've never seen this example mentioned, and I'm on here way too much. Doesn't matter how "instinctual" it is, it's blatant cheating (whether intentional or not), and such obvious fouls shouldn't be allowed to alter the outcome of a fight. It's not Fedor's fault, it's the referee's.

Just search fedor lindland ropes.

Paul Harris intentionally not letting go of his submissions and has blatantly done it so many times.

pal-2.gif
This was so bad. I remember having to explain to my friends who didn’t grapple how indefensible this was. He had the perfect position on that kimura, there was no chance Jake was getting out of it and for a big strong guy like Palhares to keep cranking it after feeling the tap is downright criminal.

Romero when he took the piss vs Kennedy.

Robbed the guy.

Ehhh....

Kennedy hurt Romero by grabbing the inside of his glove to get into range.

If McCarthy had been in the correct position, he would've taken a point and given Romero time to recover anyway.

The water thing was grade A fuckery, but it was compensation for Romero getting hurt by a foul in the first place.

Can't really get worked up about it.

Back