Intentional Foul that pissed you off the most (wether a point was taken or not)

Ponzinibbio poking Gunnar Nelson in the eye and immediatly KOing him.
Romero holding the fence against Jacare to prevent a takedown.

Mendes sticking his finger into McGregor's eyebrow cut and trying to open it up more.

We always knew fedors wrestling was shit. Middleweight chael took him down. Middleweight randleman took him down, middleweight lindland would have taken him down if fedor didn’t cheat grab the rope, light heavyweight Coleman took him down, there’s prolly more.

The goat my ass. Goats don’t get taken down by people who bloated up from 2 weight classes below, win or lose

Last edited:
Didn't Connor have like 13 fouls when he fought khabib?

We always knew fedors wrestling was shit. Middleweight chael took him down. Middleweight randleman took him down, middleweight lindland would have taken him down if fedor didn’t cheat grab the rope, light heavyweight Coleman took him down, there’s prolly more.

The goat my ass. Goats don’t get taken down by people who bloated up from 2 weight classes below, win or lose
Fedor ko chael
Fedor submit Randleman
Fedor submit lindland.
Fedor submit Coleman 2 times

Fedor submit mw mark hunt

I think the fight was over at this point? but thats a really disgusting thing to do.

giphy.gif

3. Biting or spitting at an opponent: Biting in any form is illegal. A fighter must recognize that a referee may not be able to physically observe some actions, and must make the referee aware if they are being bit during an exhibition of unarmed combat.
Repeated eye pokes is annoying as hell

Repeated nut shot tho is fun to watch, kinda funny in a way (but not for the fighter of course)

Also, gassing out fighter who did a foul to get time to rest

Fedor ko chael
Fedor submit Randleman
Fedor submit lindland.
Fedor submit Coleman 2 times

Fedor submit mw mark hunt

that’s why I put win or lose in my post

The hunt fight was before hunt even trained mma for shit. He just showed up. The hunt that went on that win streak in the ufc that KTFOed Bigfoot would have plooked prime fedor. Hunt 2.0 > Bigfoot > fedor

Bigfoot bludgeoned fedor by using nothing but size n no skill.

Last edited:
I love Aldo, but that fence grab against Chad Mendez was serious, and while not an eye poke or nut strike, it may have been a big thing ….

Chad proved he was totally worthy of being in the cage with Aldo in their second match.
Second match was amazing.

Gilbert yvel‘s entire career is one big fowl.

For me it is the Yan foul. Ref warned him, corner encouraged him and acting like it is Sterling's problem he got hit with an illegal strike.

All the afters and debate caused by made me just wish Yan could have fought clean.
Yan doesn’t know English, he couldn’t have known what the ref said

Be pissed at Aljamain for delaying the fight for so long

Why? aljo wouldn't be in the position to delay the fight if Yan didn't brain storm about fouling and then actualy do it. You're a Yan fan, but you know damn well what the source of this mess is. What's worse is that Yan and his fans can't be men and own up to it.

Yan doesn’t know English, he couldn’t have known what the ref said

Well he knew the ref DQ'd him pretty quickly despite not speaking english. I am sure he understands some but it was just a lack of control of emotions. Regardless it is pretty clear he knew was illegal and did it anyway. It is a shame because if he played by the rules he probably wins and we wouldn't have the shitshow which followed.

Jones’s eyepokes in almost every fight he is in. Kongo purposely smashing Crocop’s balls.

Back