Relationship Instagram girlfriends...

There's a jacked, athletic, explosive fella at my gym who looks like a competitive bodybuilder and I've seen him doing live tutorials on insta while he works out. He had the camera facing the rack he was in with a mirror behind him which would make me visible in the reflection as I was squatting. All I could think was people seeing me in the background wondering "why is that old dude struggling with such low weights." :oops:

They can make pretty good money doing it.

Kathryn Nash is one I like. She has 338k followers and is a fitness coach. Instagram Name: mimnibutmighty_

Pictures are required.
df07211d2dd9bd2a765ef7ac179ee268.jpg

There are quite a few bodybuilders fitness model types who go to my gym and break out the phone cameras; however I’m not sure if it’s for a channel or just personal use.

They can make pretty good money doing it.

Kathryn Nash is one I like. She has 338k followers and is a fitness coach. Instagram Name: mimnibutmighty_

Pictures are required.
View attachment 715843

Sounds like 100k Instagram fitness girls in the OP are a dime a dozen, they can't be making too much other than free stuff and I'd imagine low hundred dollar ads.

I'd like to know though. 100k is the baseline for being an "influencer".

This guy had 140k followers.

image2-24.png

image3-23.png

That’s fucking hilarious.

Out of all the “influencer” types out there. These travel and leisure lifestyle ones are the fucking worst. Not counting the ones that are wealthy and just live this lifestyle. Now we are flooded with fake ones who subsist solely on the freebies given them for the opportunity of free advertising.

I realize this sounds haterish, but seriously fuck these types.
<Fedor23>
I would have mocked the shit out of Aquarium girl too.
The issue is they flood the market which drives the value down for for people wanting that sort of work. What ends up happening is they are all faking it till they make it while chasing a dream and become prey to BS gurus.

I wonder what their plan is for when Instagram rips the money train out from under them like YouTube has done to all their independent content providers

I saw this fat chick taking pics of her fried chicken sandwich today. Does that count?

Sounds like 100k Instagram fitness girls in the OP are a dime a dozen, they can't be making too much other than free stuff and I'd imagine low hundred dollar ads.

I'd like to know though. 100k is the baseline for being an "influencer".

This guy had 140k followers.

image2-24.png

image3-23.png
lol @ his name

They're whores and below strippers and hookers imo...

Well if you're getting paid to post I can see why most dudes would put up with Instagram girlfriends or what not. My little bro used to do that when he started amateur bodybuilding but he stopped the last year. He still works out he just doesn't post his workouts anymore.

Cool chicks, but boy.... everything in her life is build around pics/post/stories....

I know way too many chicks like that. Some dudes, too. Can't go anywhere or do anything without some pics or stories for Instagram. It's like, we can't just sit here and have a beer and watch the damn game without you making the same stupid face pose with the same people you see all the time?!

I felt like a douche taking one selfie at the Grand Canyon. Don't know how some people can be so narcissistic all the time.

I thought this was going to end with she then asked you to take pics and in lieu of payment she gave you a bj as her bj approvingly watched. Thanks for not embellishing like most on here.

Good for them, they obviously get some sort of benefit from it. It wouldn't suit my training preferences though.

What can we say? we live in an era of cunts

There's a girl in my gym who's clothes are so tight, well, seeing her naked at this point is just a formality.

Theres a girl at my gym who does Instagram workout videos and clips I assume

I dont know her well but weve talked and she seems cool

But she comes with a camera on a mini tripod and films herself doing things from different angles and shes asked me to film a couple times. Never looked her up but I assume shes an instagram person - there are multiple other trainees that film their sets at my gym, but never with a professional camera

I thought gyms don't allow tripods or major cameras on facility?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back