Relationship Instagram girlfriends...

Maybe she/they are making bank $$$ off instagram/youtube? They make more in that 30mins than we make in our 8-9hrs workday. Which one is more exhausting in that situation?

I'll take 30mins of filming.

Have you two gym bros talked about a hard swap yet?

If not:

<DisgustingHHH>

My favorite bartender to a bar next to where I live is an ''Instababe''
Cool chicks, but boy.... everything in her life is build around pics/post/stories....

225k followers..... she might be close to number 1 in french Canada on Insta.....

https://www.instagram.com/myriamlemaay/?hl=fr-ca

ImprobableIllegalHarvestmouse-poster.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like she’s trying to bring home the bacon.

git dat chedda

I've seen more guys then girls taking selfies of themselves at the gym.

I've got a relative who's a personal trainer, and he posts gym pics and videos all day, but it's usually unfit people working and making progress. It's the opposite of IG modeling.

That's pretty similar.

I'm not hating on it, but it seems exhausting. I wonder how much the average one makes off of doing that?
It sounds like it is a job for her/them. Whether its established or one they are trying to grow. And if so then the time commitment seems minimal.

My favorite bartender to a bar next to where I live is an ''Instababe''
Cool chicks, but boy.... everything in his life is build around pics/post/stories....

225k followers..... she might be close to number 1 in french Canada on Insta.....

https://www.instagram.com/myriamlemaay/?hl=fr-ca

ImprobableIllegalHarvestmouse-poster.jpg

Legit confused. Is this a tranny? Never know on this site and I don't have that @Zer sixth sense and you said this...

"...but boy.... everything in his life is build around pics/post/stories..."

Oh and TS why no link to her site? It is not as if she does not want it posted.

Legit confused. Is this a tranny? Never know on this site and I don't have that @Zer sixth sense and you said this...

"...but boy.... everything in his life is build around pics/post/stories..."

Oh and TS why no link to her site? It is not as if she does not want it posted.
it's ''her''

made a mistake here...

One time I was standing on the service line at Macy's looking to pick up some merch and I saw something that ripped out a piece of my soul.

Next to the service counter there was this circular inlet where the bathrooms were, and in between both bathrooms along the wall were a bunch of vending machines. Outside of that, there were a couple small open cushion-type sofa things for waiting customers to sit on.

There was this guy sitting on this couch thing wearing a shirt that said something like "JOHN <3 MARION" or something similar, and it had a photo of him with his wife plastered on it. The guy looked grumpy as shit and was tapping at his smartphone hard, almost gritting his teeth as he did so. At first I thought he was just some geezer messing with a fantasy football team or some shit.

Then his wife showed up wearing exactly the same shirt that he was. She had HUGE fake boobs, her hair was done to this outlandish 80's blonde size, and she was wearing far more makeup than in the photo on the t-shirt. She had an equally pissed off "I'm so done with this shit today" look on her face as well.

She looked down at her husband and grumbled "Are you ready to do this?" He nodded, clicked something on the phone, and then grumbled in a real low voice, "Yeah let's do it."

The guy got up and reached over to the sofa and suddenly broke open a giant selfie stick, which he then placed the phone on. The two of them went over to the inlet area and positioned themselves near one of the vending machines. They counted down to the camera light turning on and snuggled in real close and all of the sudden their entire demeanor changed like fuckin demons. They got these wide shiny grins on their faces and started waving furiously at the phone.

"Hi Youtuuuube! It's John and Marion and we are here checking out this new STARBUCKS VENDING MACHINE!"
"Oh wow John you know me I just love my STARBUCKS!"
"Oh yeah you do and these vending machines are popping up all over the city, you can get your favorite mochas and frappachinos all while you work or shop!"
"That's right so be sure like comment and subscribe and stay with us as we check out this...STARBUCKS...vending machine!"

Then the light went off and they immediately went back to grumbling at each other something about other footage and getting it posted. Then they walked away.

I heard some of the women on the line wondering what that couple's youtube channel was and how many followers they had. I fuckin died inside. I wanna be famous too but jesus man....I can't put up that disingenuous act for even a second. I know people gotta hustle to get that internet money, but ugh...I just don't have the energy to sell a fake personality like that.

Instagram is so weird,once you get a few thousand followers people start contacting you to plug their shit and give you money for doing what you already do. Even my ugly ass got survival and grappling gear just for posting pics.

Back