Relationship Instagram girlfriends...

legkicktko

Only the Strong Survive
@Black
Reaction score
I have been talking to this guy at the gym for the past few months. He's pretty cool and very polite. Our gym is a smaller community so if someone ends up going for any longer than a few weeks, you end up getting to know them.

His girlfriend always goes to the gym with him and tends to dialogue with mine so we shoot the shit here and there. They are completely normal and down to earth. But what seems out of the ordinary is that they spend 30-45 minutes at the gym everyday, just taking pictures of her, in addition to time training. She brings a professional type camera (not just an iPhone) and will absolutely take hundreds of selfies in the gym mirror for probably 30 minutes at a time. He will take pictures of her posing and training as well.

Come to find out, she has about 100k Instagram followers and that's where she posts all of this stuff. I'm not hating on it, obviously it's working out for her. She could be doing a lot worse and is at least a positive-ish influence. I can understand posting gym pictures and videos (I do it sometimes) but it surprises me that they can commit so much time to doing that. What a nightmare.

Have you ran into anyone like this where you live?

no pics?? wtf

Theres a girl at my gym who does Instagram workout videos and clips I assume

I dont know her well but weve talked and she seems cool

But she comes with a camera on a mini tripod and films herself doing things from different angles and shes asked me to film a couple times. Never looked her up but I assume shes an instagram person - there are multiple other trainees that film their sets at my gym, but never with a professional camera

Theres a girl at my gym who does Instagram workout videos and clips I assume

I dont know her well but weve talked and she seems cool

But she comes with a camera on a mini tripod and films herself doing things from different angles and shes asked me to film a couple times. Never looked her up but I assume shes an instagram person - there are multiple other trainees that film their sets at my gym, but never with a professional camera
That's pretty similar.

I'm not hating on it, but it seems exhausting. I wonder how much the average one makes off of doing that?

There is only one real question. Does she make money off it? If yes, then it’s a matter of her providing a quality product/service to her customers. Sometimes you gotta put in effort and equipment to do that. The way you describe it, they both seem to be wanting to differentiate themselves from the thousands of other insta thots out there.

I’m not a fan of certain social media celebrity types myself, but I’d be lying if I said I didn’t follow any that suited my interests.

There is only one real question. Does she make money off it? If yes, then it’s a matter of her providing a quality product/service to her customers. Sometimes you gotta put in effort and equipment to do that. The way you describe it, they both seem to be wanting to differentiate themselves from the thousands of other insta thots out there.

I’m not a fan of certain social media celebrity types myself, but I’d be lying if I said I didn’t follow any that suited my interests.
A friend of mine dated a girl who did instagram make up clips

She probably had around 75k followers maybe more, but she got lots of free stuff and some soft paid sponsorships for clothes. Not a lot of money, but she had a day job and she probably put it 8 hours a week of work on instagram content and said it paid well some weeks

She's probably monetizing or at least getting free shit.

InstaModels in their natural habitat...

Last edited:
You'll know she's legit if she advertises fit teas.

so she is a gym thot and an instahoe, that shit is all the rage for bitches to make bank without sucking dick

we know, who cares, the guy is the bitch and carries the purse and shit, but we want pics

"All that time." "What a nightmare"

But you made it sound like it's like a half an hour extra at a cool place she'd already be at.

InstaModels in its natural habitat...

That’s fucking hilarious.

Out of all the “influencer” types out there. These travel and leisure lifestyle ones are the fucking worst. Not counting the ones that are wealthy and just live this lifestyle. Now we are flooded with fake ones who subsist solely on the freebies given them for the opportunity of free advertising.

I realize this sounds haterish, but seriously fuck these types.
<Fedor23>
I would have mocked the shit out of Aquarium girl too.

When your Insta-gf is a gym rat (has sound)...

"All that time." "What a nightmare"

But you made it sound like it's like a half an hour extra at a cool place she'd already be at.
I mean yeah, it was dramatic. But I can’t imagine not being able to focus at the gym with my girlfriend cause we are slaves to having to take almost an hour of pictures. That would drive me nuts lol

I mean yeah, it was dramatic. But I can’t imagine not being able to focus at the gym with my girlfriend cause we are slaves to having to take almost an hour of pictures. That would drive me nuts lol
Oh okay. I thought you meant from her perspective. I guess if she's loyal, he really likes her, maybe he gets some free supplements or w/e out of it, of if he's really into photography and the gym I guess it wouldn't be too bad.

She probably makes pretty good money.
That's probably why she and him put so much time into it.

Back