Insane Fact: More abortions than births for black NYC babies

That's fucked up to say, man. Abortion is brutal. Especially when it's baby that's like 5 months developed.

liberals outright celebrate cutting a child into pieces just a few minutes before it’s born.

they are that sick in the head.!They’ve been corrupted by evil.

You need to report % with whole numbers so people can see the scale.

One link behind a paywall (fuck that) the other to some weird Christian Conservative blog.

liberals outright celebrate cutting a child into pieces just a few minutes before it’s born.

they are that sick in the head.!They’ve been corrupted by evil.

Dude a religous nut bag at my work says that’s what’s in McDonalds Hamburgers. Like dead pan serious. I think he’s legit got a skin lamp or a manifesto on a cabin typewriter somewhere.

Just like to point out; the act of pulling out doesn’t cost 300 dollars and you don’t ruin the vacuum.

It's a tragedy if you ask me. Abortion has become a contraceptive method to so many people, it's really disgusting.

Yes it’s bizarre how the left celebrate murdering unborn innocent black children, but if some white cop happens to shoot some douchebag violent criminal and that criminal happens to be black they’re ready to burn down cities.

{<shrug}

Yes it’s bizarre how the left celebrate murdering unborn innocent black children, but if some white cop happens to shoot some douchebag violent criminal and that criminal happens to be black they’re ready to burn down cities.

{<shrug}
Oh, you mean an 83rd term abortion?

I wonder how people interpret this fact. Probably something to do with not having enough money for them programs.

When you say it's never talked about in the media, do you realize you linked the wall street journal?

Yes. I also realize that it's an article that went under the radar. It's hardly ever talked about. One opinion piece in the WSJ doesn't mean I'm wrong.

It's a tragedy if you ask me. Abortion has become a contraceptive method to so many people, it's really disgusting.

It's really, really disgusting. It's not like they're just killing a tiny fetus early on. They cut up a baby that is old enough to possibly survive on it's own (premies). They then pull out the pieces.

I wonder how people interpret this fact. Probably something to do with not having enough money for them programs.
How do you interpret it?

in my case I guess I think people who are getting abortions are either too uneducated or too reckless and therefore aren’t using preventive birth control. Why this population falls into those categories I’m not sure. But they likely don’t want to raise children due to lack of family support, stability, and income.

But, I thought you Christian conservative folks didn't like it when Black People did well.
Surely you should be rejoicing at this news.

I’m not sure if it’s really true that people use abortion as a contraceptive method. If so it’s an extremely inconvenient and expensive one.

It would be interesting to see statistics on what percentage of women who’ve had abortions have had multiple abortions. I doubt it’s a high percentage but I could be dead wrong since I’ve never looked into it.

How do you interpret it?

in my case I guess I think people who are getting abortions are either too uneducated or too reckless and therefore aren’t using preventive birth control. Why this population falls into those categories I’m not sure. But they likely don’t want to raise children due to lack of family support, stability, and income.
Uneducated people, but not in the sense that they didn’t have a sex ed class. Just people who weren’t raised right fucking around and having easy access to abortions.

It’s not that hard to use condoms, birth control, or a day after pill. But some people don’t care or are too impulsive for that.

Sometimes we want complicated answers for simple shit, this is a simple issue IMO.

Back