Insane Fact: More abortions than births for black NYC babies

Uneducated people, but not in the sense that they didn’t have a sex ed class. Just people who weren’t raised right fucking around and having easy access to abortions.

It’s not that hard to use condoms, birth control, or a day after pill. But some people don’t care or are too impulsive for that.
Yes, I meant uneducated in the same sense that you did.

You need to report % with whole numbers so people can see the scale.

One link behind a paywall (fuck that) the other to some weird Christian Conservative blog.

When I clicked on the WSJ article, I didn't get the paywall. I have no idea why it shows up when the exact same link is posted in here.

liberals outright celebrate cutting a child into pieces just a few minutes before it’s born.

they are that sick in the head.!They’ve been corrupted by evil.
It’s the stuff golden globe speeches are made of.
This broad is a fucked up c#%t

When I clicked on the WSJ article, I didn't get the paywall. I have no idea why it shows up when the exact same link is posted in here.

Maybe it's because I'm in a foreign country.

i'm sure these Christian Conservatives won't hesitate to put up whole numbers against % numbers for little old me to do the math.

They are fearless and Jesus gives them strength.

I’m not sure if it’s really true that people use abortion as a contraceptive method. If so it’s an extremely inconvenient and expensive one.

It would be interesting to see statistics on what percentage of women who’ve had abortions have had multiple abortions. I doubt it’s a high percentage but I could be dead wrong since I’ve never looked into it.

It's about 45%. Alot more than you would think.

Most also had some other form of contraception fail though.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5771530/

Life is cheap in modern America. Our narcissistic society is rotten and hollow at it's core.

What I've learned about my fellow citizens in the past 20 years is ultimately they want to impose their desires on their neighbors if given the opportunity.

Freedom is an illusion unless you are willing to almost completely divorce yourself from modern society.

The article is written by Jason Riley. He wrote an excellent book a few years ago titled Please Stop Helping Us: How Liberals Make It Harder for Blacks to Succeed

Wow. That really is a lot more than I would think. Thanks.

TBF, it says those are usually over 30 also, so not exactly using it as birth control. I could see having birth control fail 2 times in like.... 15 years.

Yes. I also realize that it's an article that went under the radar. It's hardly ever talked about. One opinion piece in the WSJ doesn't mean I'm wrong.
Gotta love the "durr... but you posted an article FrOmThE MeDia!" deflection.

At least the babies are made comfortable before they're executed.

liberals outright celebrate cutting a child into pieces just a few minutes before it’s born.

they are that sick in the head.!They’ve been corrupted by evil.
stop spreading bullshit
The law permits abortions after 24 weeks if a health care professional determines the health or life of the mother is at risk, or the fetus is not viable.

listen i only believe in abortions in cases of rape or incest or if there is severe damage to fetus (severe retardation or birth defect) or risk of death to mother

my wifes friend was at month 7 and started turning yellow (jaundice) found out her kidneys and liver were failing and dying the fetus had an abnormality which literally gave her the choice get an abortion or they both die... imagine if that right was taken away

So.... Black lives don't matter?

Back