Insane Fact: More abortions than births for black NYC babies

The first link you included was... bad. Was that website made in the 1990s?

Sanger spoke at a single KKK women's group, and called it "the weirdest experience [she had] ever had" in her own autobiography. As far as anyone can tell, it is her one and only interaction with the KKK; telling Klan women about birth control.

I already acknowledged your other quote, and how misleading it is, in another post. The quote you used ("We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population") was part of a larger sentence that was literally saying the opposite of what you're portraying it as.

The "Negro project" was a health care campaign started by Sanger to provide affordable health care to southern black women in 1939. You know... when "negro" was still an acceptable term.

Pretty much everything you posted here is 100% bullshit propaganda and you should not only be ashamed of yourself, but flat out banned for spreading such ridiculous fucking propaganda.
there are plenty of her quotes all over the internet, what did you counter them with snopes and factcheck?

its not me that should be ashamed, reading your sig explains the rest

I guess crime rates should be going down then?...

Ever read Freakonomics? There are scholarly papers that link the reduction in crime in the 90's to the legalization of abortion in the 70's. Personally I think the evidence is very tenuous, but the studies do exist.

there are plenty of her quotes all over the internet, what did you counter them with snopes and factcheck?

its not me that should be ashamed, reading your sig explains the rest

I'll take Snopes over whatever jumbled mess of a website you posted.

All three of your points are easily debunked and somehow reading my sig is relevant lmao.

Keep doing your best, lil fella

Even if you dont believe in God, you are governed by those that do. The bible is the foundation of your so called laws. Better figure it out friends.

Identity-of-Moloch.jpg

Back