Insane Fact: More abortions than births for black NYC babies

stop spreading bullshit
The law permits abortions after 24 weeks if a health care professional determines the health or life of the mother is at risk, or the fetus is not viable.

listen i only believe in abortions in cases of rape or incest or if there is severe damage to fetus (severe retardation or birth defect) or risk of death to mother

my wifes friend was at month 7 and started turning yellow (jaundice) found out her kidneys and liver were failing and dying the fetus had an abnormality which literally gave her the choice get an abortion or they both die... imagine if that right was taken away

that was PROVEN to include the “mental state” of the mother. And how it reads, if the mother doesn’t want it, and says having a baby will cause undue anguish then they kill the kid up until it exists the birth canal.

the Virginia law wanted to go even further and kill the child if it survives the abortion. Which in real life if that happens most abortion doctors just go “whoops” and kill the living child free from its mother anyways. Which of course is infanticide.

stop spreading bullshit
The law permits abortions after 24 weeks if a health care professional determines the health or life of the mother is at risk, or the fetus is not viable.

listen i only believe in abortions in cases of rape or incest or if there is severe damage to fetus (severe retardation or birth defect) or risk of death to mother

my wifes friend was at month 7 and started turning yellow (jaundice) found out her kidneys and liver were failing and dying the fetus had an abnormality which literally gave her the choice get an abortion or they both die... imagine if that right was taken away

Also in that case of jaundice, the life of the mother warrants the abortion. And there isn’t any law that will take that away.

mothers health comes up in less than 1% of abortions. Thank goodness

liberals outright celebrate cutting a child into pieces just a few minutes before it’s born.

they are that sick in the head.!They’ve been corrupted by evil.
Just a few minutes before it's born? Come on, stop with the disingenuous crap

Anyone in this thread black? Roll call.

The only way the left see abortion on demand for any reason as a bad thing is if they come up with a test that would tell if the child would be “ born gay”. Then they would rush to outlaw that as a reason.

Just a few minutes before it's born? Come on, stop with the disingenuous crap

its the law. Don’t get mad at me. And yes, the New York and Virginia bills allow exactly that.

those laws were written by fiends. Fiends. Manhattan and DC. Evil places where evil resides

I support their choice.

stop spreading bullshit

24 weeks is over 5 months and that is a baby that has all its body parts, facial features, a heartbeat, etc. I'm not saying late term abortions shouldn't ever happen, I'm just saying that even before they become "late term" they baby is still pretty damn far along.

This is a very sad and shocking fact. I'm really surprised this is never talked about in the media. If it is, it sure isn't talked about enough.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/lets-talk-about-the-black-abortion-rate-1531263697

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/emily-ward/blacks-make-134-population-36-abortions

ANOTHER VICTORY FOR WHITE SUPREMACISTS!!! DNC BLESS!

What does MARGARET SANGER THE FOUNDER OF PLANNED PARENTHOOD THINK??? WELL?

Margaret Sanger was a eugenicist. Why are we still celebrating her?

“We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members,” she wrote.
https://time.com/4081760/margaret-sanger-history-eugenics/

^ oh no, it was just badly written right/??

"The lower down in the scale of human development we go the less sexual control we find. It is said that the aboriginal Australian, the lowest known species of the human family, just a step higher than the chimpanzee in brain development, has so little sexual control that police authority alone prevents him from obtaining sexual satisfaction on the streets [emphasis added]."
https://www.nyu.edu/projects/sanger/webedition/app/documents/show.php?sangerDoc=304923.xml

^ THE FOUNDER OF PLANNED PARENTHOOD RIGHT HERE IS CALLING BLACK PEOPLE SUB HUMANS AND PLANNED PARENTHOOD IS A PUBLIC FUNDED RACIST EUGENCIST BRANCH OF THE DNC

Planned Parenthood Commits $45 Million To Democrats Running In 2020
https://www.dailywire.com/news/planned-parenthood-commits-45-million-to-democrats-running-in-2020

"Keep america white!!!" - Planned Parenthood <-- the "hood" in the "hood"
SPLC-Intelligence-Files-Groups-Brotherhood-of-Klans-1280x720_0.jpg

I’m black according to the one drop rule.

vote Trump and the DNC will label you white

ANOTHER VICTORY FOR WHITE SUPREMACISTS!!! DNC BLESS!

What does MARGARET SANGER THE FOUNDER OF PLANNED PARENTHOOD THINK??? WELL?

Margaret Sanger was a eugenicist. Why are we still celebrating her?

“We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members,” she wrote.
https://time.com/4081760/margaret-sanger-history-eugenics/

^ oh no, it was just badly written right/??

"The lower down in the scale of human development we go the less sexual control we find. It is said that the aboriginal Australian, the lowest known species of the human family, just a step higher than the chimpanzee in brain development, has so little sexual control that police authority alone prevents him from obtaining sexual satisfaction on the streets [emphasis added]."
https://www.nyu.edu/projects/sanger/webedition/app/documents/show.php?sangerDoc=304923.xml

^ THE FOUNDER OF PLANNED PARENTHOOD RIGHT HERE IS CALLING BLACK PEOPLE SUB HUMANS AND PLANNED PARENTHOOD IS A PUBLIC FUNDED RACIST EUGENCIST BRANCH OF THE DNC

Do you read the links you post, like at all?

The very first length dispels your myth. That quote was from a letter written to a black minister, and meant "we don't want white supremacists to believe this is about killing black babies".

From your own link:

“We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members,” she wrote. It was, as the Washington Post called it, an “inartfully written” sentence, but one that, in context, describes the sort of preposterous allegations she feared — not her actual mission. The irony is that it has been used to propagate those very allegations. Cruz’s letter to the director of the National Portrait Gallery, for example, quotes only the first half of the sentence.

Come on, man. Do better.

This is a very sad and shocking fact. I'm really surprised this is never talked about in the media. If it is, it sure isn't talked about enough.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/lets-talk-about-the-black-abortion-rate-1531263697

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/emily-ward/blacks-make-134-population-36-abortions

I don't see the point with the racial angle. Can you explain what's that's all about? The WSJ article wouldn't come up for me but I read the other one.

Margaret Sanger's organization achieving its goals.

And stupid ass liberated independent colored women fall for the shit.

Then again it's also the man's fault for impregnating a scallywag in the first place.

Abortion being legal is a great thing for the country. We settled this decades ago.

I mean how many of those kids would grow up without parents? Or raised by a single mother who would have to struggle to work numerous jobs while her kid eventually grows up to be a teenager involved with violent gangs?

I don't think I could ever talk the mother of my child to have one, but for some people who are dumb enough to get pregnant in the first place when they don't want to, having the option to abort makes sense.

The world is already overpopulated anyway.

I don't see the point with the racial angle. Can you explain what's that's all about? The WSJ article wouldn't come up for me but I read the other one.

It's just surprising. I mean, MORE abortions than births? And the fact that black women abort their babies at rates much higher than any other race does.

liberals outright celebrate cutting a child into pieces just a few minutes before it’s born.

they are that sick in the head.!They’ve been corrupted by evil.
It seems to me you're the one that needs a shrink. {<shrug}

You can't have it both ways motherfucker.

Do you love babies, or do you hate black people.

I'd say the idea of a black baby fries the circuits.
Doubling down on your idiocy... you'll fit in just fine around here.

Back