Media Insane Behind The Scenes Photos of TJ Dillashaw's Weight Cut

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Tj just has an ugly face, I buy that his coach has a system that works

respect to TJ. Thats some Mckenzie Dern level weight cutting right there.

HIs brain, his ability to recover.

If Henry can drag it to the 3rd - and I mean make it a high paced grappling fight the first two rounds TJ is gonna welt - not because he is a quitter but his body will betray him and start to shut down.

I got Henry via career ruining 5th round TKO.

TJ is gonna regret this cut IMO.

Cejudo is going to get finished. That's just my feeling here. Cejudo shouldn't even be champion right now. I look for T.J.'s footwork and kicks to be the difference.

Cejudo is going to get finished. That's just my feeling here. Cejudo shouldn't even be champion right now. I look for T.J.'s footwork and kicks to be the difference.

At 35. TJ cut 30 pounds. He’s going to wilt. It’s going to be a long fight and he is going to wilt.

At 35. TJ cut 30 pounds. He’s going to wilt. It’s going to be a long fight and he is going to wilt.

He's going to wilt? Really? I'll have to see it to believe it. He's the way more talented fighter and I fully expect him to fuck Cejudo up and finish him.

He's going to wilt? Really? I'll have to see it to believe it. He's the way more talented fighter and I fully expect him to fuck Cejudo up and finish him.

He better get it done early. I think it’s going to be a long fight with a lot of grappling. And he is going to wilt. He looks like fucking death in those photos. 125 at 33 years of age. Stupid. He’s trying to win a second belt in a division the UFC is planning on trashing. Why?

Give the man some water STAT

pbox.php
I laughed

The closer to death you feel during weight cut, the more invincible you feel during the fight.

Jesus with the overreaction. Hes gonna be fine and dominate tomorrow. You all sound like women.

I could see it. Honestly, i have no idea who wins this fight. I think TJ is much more talented, but there's more factors to a fight than that.

Back