Media Insane Behind The Scenes Photos of TJ Dillashaw's Weight Cut

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Tj is a serious fucking beast, this weigh in proves DJ was just being a duck. The UFC was smart to trade him to an organization where he can eat cans forever.

I bet his sweat smells like ammonia. Happens to me when I'm dehydrated.

It's time they did something about that bullshit weightcutting. People should fight at their normal weight. Maybe weigh guys multiple times during the year.

So impressive. I hope this supreme act of dedication and professionalism (and insanity!) pays off for him.

you know what's crazy? he looks A LOT better than conor did the last few times he made 145. respect to tj, that's for sure!

Holy fuck these two pics

025_dillashaw.jpg

r490403_3_1600x800cc-jpg.507245

I'm legit scared
Looks like Micheal Chandler got aids.

HIs brain, his ability to recover.

If Henry can drag it to the 3rd - and I mean make it a high paced grappling fight the first two rounds TJ is gonna welt - not because he is a quitter but his body will betray him and start to shut down.

I got Henry via career ruining 5th round TKO.

TJ is gonna regret this cut IMO.
There is no evidence to suggest TJ had a bigger or more difficult cut to 125.

Henry has missed 125 twice in his career and seems to be bigger and more muscular than he was in his recent fights.

I see a lot of people that want to believe that TJ won't perform well at 125. I don't see it. He took his time, did everything in the safest smartest most technical way possible and had tons of energy and seemed very sharp witted the day before weigh ins while weighing in at 128 (according to him).

He cut 3 pounds in the 24 hour period before weigh ins. He has never missed weight or had any weight issues in his career.

Fuck that water cut, that whole camp with no food must have been the WORST

Its really gross watching this.

TJ was bone dry and RIPPED on the scale making 135lbs. He's putting his body through this obvious unhealthy torture to move DOWN in weight, to fight one single time in a division that is being shuttered.

It is the height of stupidity that this thing was planned, and one of the best fighters on planet earth did this to their body for no reason.

He looks grossly underweight and severely malnourished. Lets see how he performs but I bet he isn't as good, also I am a big believer that all this absurd weight cutting hurts your chin.

Certainly shames slobs like Johny Hendricks and McKenzie Dern and shows how unprofessional they are/were.

Eh. Im not a fan of the crazy weight cut. Props to him for achieving his goal, but this is how people do permanent dmg to themselves.

View attachment 507245
Below is TJ Dillashaw at 135 pounds 2 days ago

View attachment 507247

View attachment 507249
023_dillashaw.jpg

024_dillashaw.jpg

Above is TJ weighing at 125 pounds this morning
025_dillashaw.jpg

028_dillashaw.jpg

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/st...makes-biggest-weight-cut-career?sf206234324=1

Holy fuck, regardless if he wins or loses, this man is 100% committed to this game. Made weight like a professional, but certainly looked horrible in the process.

We'll see who recovered better by tomorrow night.

i give him his props for making weight. I respect his skills as a fighter. Still not rooting for him though, not a fan of him.

But something about this kind of weight cutting doesn't sit right with me. It's a part of the sport now, but, this really shouldn't be. The guy weighs in at like 150 lbs when he fights at 135. We'll see what he weighs the night of the fight if that stuff is released but, just seems like way too much.

I guess this is why I've grown to respect Frankie so much. This dude used to weigh in at like 152 lbs and became champ at LW. Yeah he's at 45 now but, he's not cutting much to get there. Fighters should fight at a weight class where they don't have to deplete themselves in order to make the weight.

Back