Media Insane Behind The Scenes Photos of TJ Dillashaw's Weight Cut

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
He went full James Irvine the machinist. Pretty ridiculous cut.

It's time they did something about that bullshit weightcutting. People should fight at their normal weight. Maybe weigh guys multiple times during the year.

Just weigh them every day fight week. You can’t dehydrate yourself 10 pounds every day for a week and not have your performance ruined.

He didn't. From what I understood he was 10 pounds out at the start of fight week. That's a very reasonable cut for fight week.

Just weigh them every day fight week. You can’t dehydrate yourself 10 pounds every day for a week and not have your performance ruined.

Its really gross watching this.

TJ was bone dry and RIPPED on the scale making 135lbs. He's putting his body through this obvious unhealthy torture to move DOWN in weight, to fight one single time in a division that is being shuttered.

It is the height of stupidity that this thing was planned, and one of the best fighters on planet earth did this to their body for no reason.

Agreed. He looks horrible.

Look at his temples - sunken in - classic sign of plain old malnourishment and dehydration. His brain will no doubt have little fluid to cushion it when Cejudo wallops him in the head.

even if he's not at 100% the skill gap is insane, tj is way too good for cejudo, waaaaaaay better striker and imo a better mma wrestler

All this means is tj gonna look huge tomorrow next to Cejudo

TJ 1st rd ko

Weight cutting. Because this has to do with good of a fighter you are... SMH

(Props to TJ for putting himself through this stuff, but the whole weight cutting / sports science to the extreme to do a 24 hour weight rehydration is just garbage)

He didn't. From what I understood he was 10 pounds out at the start of fight week. That's a very reasonable cut for fight week.
Cejudo might actually be bigger. I'm predicting TJ around ~140 and Cejudo at his usual 142.

View attachment 507245
Below is TJ Dillashaw at 135 pounds 2 days ago

View attachment 507247

View attachment 507249
023_dillashaw.jpg

024_dillashaw.jpg

Above is TJ weighing at 125 pounds this morning
025_dillashaw.jpg

028_dillashaw.jpg

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/st...makes-biggest-weight-cut-career?sf206234324=1

Holy fuck, regardless if he wins or loses, this man is 100% committed to this game. Made weight like a professional, but certainly looked horrible in the process.

We'll see who recovered better by tomorrow night.
TJ is probably the most dedicated, disciplined and obsessed with constantly improving in the game right now. He looked alert during the fight week it wasn’t a Holloway type of situation where he looked like he was drained all week until after he rehydrated.

Cejudos cut was just as bad trust me. He was already looking drawn out a day or two before the weigh ins. He may very well be the heavier guy on fight night

After this we just need to see him bulk to 145lbs to finish his body transformation.

i wouldn't even be mad if took some IVs.. he looks rough

As people already said, that's probably not the worst weightcutting in the UFC.
Till, 145 Conor and Cyborg come to my mind atm.

Edit: still shocking and something that has to be resolved, obviously.

Bet TJ is stuffing his face with food right now

Can't gorging have negative consequences, especially rehydrating too?

Legit question, I thought you have to balance it out so you aren't vomiting it back up.

Back