Media Insane Behind The Scenes Photos of TJ Dillashaw's Weight Cut

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
I think it's a sensational fight between two great fighters.

Intrigued to see if TJ is able to implement his brilliant transitions from striking, to shooting underneath the counter and securing TD, against an Olympic gold medallist. I think TJ mixed wrestling and striking as good as anyone since GSP.

I also wonder what the cut will do to diminish any semblance of a chin TJ has. He gets clipped and flash knocked down often, Henry is incredibly fast and his hands are underrated.

I actually think Cejudo shocks everyone, catches TJ but doesn't do a Garbrandt and get reckless, ends up finishing TJ by TKO in the 2nd.

You really don’t want to do that too often especially as you get older.
The risk of permanent kidney damage is a very real concern

The damage that does to your body. Oh well atleast he has kinda good reason.

Bet the money Cejudo, He looks exhausted and probably won't have the energy to fight well tomorrow

this goes to show how retarded mma is
this has nothing to do with fighting, nothing

fuck this shit.

in underpaid sports like kickboxing and muay thai, fighters fight more frequently above their weight class to get fights

manhoef made a carreer of fighting heavy weights in kickboxing. I know the competition in mma is much deeper, but if everybody tries to kill themselves to fight at lower weight classes, what's the point?

the only point is then who can make weight and who can recover good enough to get more advantage (or less disadvantage) than the other guys that are killing themselves to fight in lower weight classes

pussy competition and pointless. dont give a fuck that its really hard to do it, it is stupid to begin with. be a man and fight at your natural weight class or above it, killing yourself and then ballooning up is moronic and has nothing to do with martial arts

Nothing ever tops this

usa-today-8688451.0.jpg

James Irvin.

James-Irvin-Before-After.jpg

Renan Barao was always brutal. Putting his body through this may explain his rapid decline to an extent :

renan-barao.jpg

20140131021638_5D3_9789.JPG

BpEjyg3IYAMVouD.jpg:large

View attachment 507245
Below is TJ Dillashaw at 135 pounds 2 days ago

View attachment 507247

View attachment 507249
023_dillashaw.jpg

024_dillashaw.jpg

Above is TJ weighing at 125 pounds this morning
025_dillashaw.jpg

028_dillashaw.jpg

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/st...makes-biggest-weight-cut-career?sf206234324=1

Holy fuck, regardless if he wins or loses, this man is 100% committed to this game. Made weight like a professional, but certainly looked horrible in the process.

We'll see who recovered better by tomorrow night.
Very similiar look to Conor at 145 and he always managed to recover well and perform . Hopefully tj does the same so there's no excuses

I feel like I'm missing out having not seen this
He blatantly won too, he pummelled the other guy and was the aggressor, but his opponent gamed the rules to score some points and then the judges fucked Irvin big time at the end, was unbelievable and he stormed out swearing and complaining :D it was for XARM but can't find a working video

Back