Media Insane Behind The Scenes Photos of TJ Dillashaw's Weight Cut

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
HERNANDEZ_ALEXANDER.png

Yes, Alex is

P4p most punchable face.

Cody might as well move down whether Cejudo wins or loses. I don't want the division to get abolished.

Handsome, dedicated, and the most skilled fighter on the roster

Clearly less skilled than Cruz imo. Lost a decision to a several year layoff Cruz despite the obvious physical advantages

View attachment 507245
Below is TJ Dillashaw at 135 pounds 2 days ago

View attachment 507247

View attachment 507249
023_dillashaw.jpg

024_dillashaw.jpg

Above is TJ weighing at 125 pounds this morning
025_dillashaw.jpg

028_dillashaw.jpg

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/st...makes-biggest-weight-cut-career?sf206234324=1

Holy fuck, regardless if he wins or loses, this man is 100% committed to this game. Made weight like a professional, but certainly looked horrible in the process.

We'll see who recovered better by tomorrow night.

thread delivers

EDIT: OK here it is, picture-less. I do like technology (EDIT: ok, without the pictures it's actually a pretty shitty story, heh)

I don't know if they've changed the rules here, but there used to be or still is a rule about not quoting the entire article into threads.

EDIT: Ah yes, there still is.

• No Copyrighted Material - Do not copy and paste an entire article; and do not post, nor request, illegal streams. Avoid posting/soliciting video clips of events recently shown on PPV.

His face looks horrific. That's how I look if I'm sick and haven't drunk any water for 2 days.

TJ is Conor level committed. It's no surprise that a guy that does this wants to take on everybody. Eventually tho, that ambition and self belief gets you sunk, especially when you are a man that weighs less than 220 pounds. If TJ fights Max, it will be worse beatdown than Conor Khabib, but I will respect him as much as I respect guus like Saku. That self belief is amazing but it gets guys in to trouble sooner or later.

Respect for the professionalism. Just glad he's never doing it again.
Me too, and not so much at the same time, i mean, if he wins, we know for a FACT that he is not defending it, at least other male champ champs moved up and stay there, DC and Conor, even if Conor never defended it, his run at 145 wasnt a single fight, and he is basically a LW now, DC has competed at HW before, already defended it and most likely never going back down, he did defended the LHW belt.

Will it all be worth it after Cejudo KO's him unconscious tomorrow night? Props to TJ though, but let's see how he recovers from this cut. I think he's gonna fade bad after the 1st round.

I hope that the weight cut doesn't catch up with him because that kind of weight
cut can fry kidneys & thyroid glands.

I said from the start that he deserved the benefit of the doubt

Back