Media Insane Behind The Scenes Photos of TJ Dillashaw's Weight Cut

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
cdba5e365a4f98083533a361b66fc8b0.jpg

I am genuinely shocked that he made weight. Good on him but fuck that is gonna suck when he starts taking punches. Rebounding from a cut like that is gonna be hell.

Conor looked way worse man. TJ is just being more transparent

I'm worried that we're witnessing a tragedy here, one of the most talented fighters we have ever seen is doing major damage to himself there. I just hope it doesn't affect him, not just in this fight but the rest of his career.

there's nothing insane about these pics. 90% of fighters look exactly like this when they cut weight regardless of the weight class, they just don't document it with pictures. Anyone that's been close to fighters or had to cut weight before knows they all look like $hit. Nothing new here.

The worst part is we have tons of people saying that TJ looked good while cutting.

I really wish we knew fight night weights.

Ugh, risky move to make that drop. Even if he rehydrates, the cut could still affect his performance.

man thats fucked. guy actually looks like he's in a concentration camp. weight cuts this bad shouldn't be allowed imo.
The fighters are grown men and women. They didn't get into fighting because it was safe, or probably even smart. Let them make their own decisions. Even bad ones.

How you cannot love TJ Dillashaw? He is just amazing at everything he does

Ugh, risky move to make that drop. Even if he rehydrates, the cut could still affect his performance.
HIs brain, his ability to recover.

If Henry can drag it to the 3rd - and I mean make it a high paced grappling fight the first two rounds TJ is gonna welt - not because he is a quitter but his body will betray him and start to shut down.

I got Henry via career ruining 5th round TKO.

TJ is gonna regret this cut IMO.

there's nothing insane about these pics. 90% of fighters look exactly like this when they cut weight regardless of the weight class, they just don't document it with pictures. Anyone that's been close to fighters or had to cut weight before knows they all look like $hit. Nothing new here.
yeah, he cut to a weight that he has never done before, a bit more extreme, but really, most fighters look like this, they just don't document it with top notch pictures to make it even worse

The fighters are grown men and women. They didn't get into fighting because it was safe, or probably even smart. Let them make their own decisions. Even bad ones.
hmm im aware of that, but still, weight cuts like these could lead to hospitalization and medical problems, maybe even death if severe enough.
https://www.mmamania.com/2017/11/20...mplains-about-weight-cutting-dies-dehydration
https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...h-weight-cutting-yang-jian-bing-mma/77143446/

UFC should limit and minimize the risks of that as much as possible. You should not encourage self-harm that can easily be avoided by simply fighting in the division you belong to. I'm sure TJ could have moved up to featherweight instead of going down to flyweight.

Regardless he made it through the weight cut relatively OK so there isn't too much of an issue here, I have a lot of respect for TJ.

Conor was way worse and I see Conor fans saying he could fight at 145 again lol.

Back