Social Influx of Americans into Mexico City and Portugal have locals angry at gentrification

I can't imagine Americans being good at assimilating to other cultures tbf.
Well I’ve seen first hand proof that you are wrong. What county are you from? What all countries have you been to?
Oh and, I’d like to know what other nationalities you are comparing Americans to.

I’ll never understand the California hate. It’s an absolutely massive state with a huge population. Many beautiful parts and a few areas in the cities that really are nasty. People take those parts of the city and apply it to the entire state. It’s simply not a fair way to judge the place.

I can't imagine Americans being good at assimilating to other cultures tbf.
Why? These aren’t people that were selected at random and sent over on a plane. These people voluntarily moved over there knowing there would be major differences and they probably chose that place because they like it there. From my experience Americans do just as well as anyone else when it comes to adapting to a foreign country.

Reminder to all American expats, you still have to file your US taxes even if you don't live in the USA
If they’re moving abroad because they can barely afford life in the USA then I’m fairly certain they will not be paying taxes. You have to earn like 98,000 a year or something to qualify. Filing isn’t so bad it’s paying that pisses people off

I’ll never understand the California hate. It’s an absolutely massive state with a huge population. Many beautiful parts and a few areas in the cities that really are nasty. People take those parts of the city and apply it to the entire state. It’s simply not a fair way to judge the place.
What isn’t to understand? It’s a democratic state, ofc it’s getting hate from chuds and conservatives, it stands for everything they despise.

Hahahahahahaha....

rakich-skelley.REAPPORTIONMENT.04TK-2-copy@2x.png

Hahahahahahaha....

Right wingers should be more worried about this. If California starts contributing less federal tax, who is going to subsidize all the shit hole flyover states?

Right wingers should be more worried about this. If California starts contributing less federal tax, who is going to subsidize all the shit hole flyover states?

Shithole?

210422-los-angeles-skid-row-jm-1620.jpg

olympian-attacked-homeless-los-angeles-12.jpg

Montana
591618_30577dbacf8f40d481a98e3ec4142b82~mv2.png

Keep your shithole state

Guess you don't understand how businesses leaving are "transferring wealth" from Cali to these shithole states.

Gavin is right to be worried and advertising in Texas and Florida about how "Freedom is Under Attack!!"

Fucking rich from a guy who shut down his state and schools for 2 years. Killing small business and setting Cali kids behind the rest of the country. And you fucking wonder why people are leaving in droves?

Remember these gems?

- California Gov. Gavin Newsom told CNBC on Tuesday that he is “not worried” about Tesla CEO Elon Musk moving the company’s operations out of the state. “I’m also not worried about Tesla leaving anytime soon,” Newsom said in an interview that aired on “Fast Money.”
- "Tell me. Where are you going to go?" 2020 - When asked about citizens leaving

They also put a burden on our social welfare systems, infrastructure, etc. while trying to skirt paying taxes.
Americans skirt paying taxis at a far higher rate like the former president you love so much

I see your point, but the hate probably has something to do with the politicians Californians keep in office and the policies they put forth. They ruin it for everybody.

0CAFA95AD4AC4EAAAA06BDD31B3EE452.jpg
6401738_090120-kabc-11pm-pelosi-CC-vid.jpg

Back