Social Influx of Americans into Mexico City and Portugal have locals angry at gentrification

Nobody likes it when outsiders come in en masse and change their day to day lives to suit their needs. This is a universal truth outside of limousine liberal circles and if they had to live side by side with newcomers they'd bitch as well.

Mexicans got pissed at South Americans last year as well. Wonder if it's because they're racist? Probably not. More likely a people prefer their societies to be undisturbed and to live free of upheaval. Just like everyone else. Their culture is worth preserving just like most everybody elses.

The Californians should have their citizenships revoked. We dont want them. Mexico can sell them to china for body parts. F them

Again. You’re pathetic. You brought nothing to this argument at all. Just your feelings. My family who was brown btw, were made citizens in the aftermath of the Mexican American war. I have documentation. I’ve read the books. Even wiki has it. You have what exactly? Yeah F you and your pathetic excuse at an argument. You might as well be So Fresh as far as poster quality goes
lol you calling me out on quality posts with dubs <Lmaoo>
<BidenShutIt>

Mexico City residents are pissed off at the number of Americans, specifically, Californians that have been moving into the city and driving prices up. Fliers have been put up telling Americans that they are a plague and they need to go home. Due to the lower cost of living, Americans have been working remotely from the Mexican city and changing the cultural dynamic with an influx of coffee shops and other American creature comforts making traditional Mexican fare dissapear. Mexican locals have been complaining of imperialism tactics and now say they have to compete with rich Mexicans as well as Americans for dining out and going to clubs. Portugal has also been companining with the number of Americans now living there up 45% from the previous years.

Wow. The nerve of some people. We let you sneak in under the fence and wash our floors and pick our fruits and this is how you repay us?

Seriosuly, why? I get that it’s cheap and an “adventure” but do you really want to get hung from a light pole to live cheaply in such a densely packed city?

https://nypost.com/2022/07/28/mexic...speaking-english-gentrifying-area-report/amp/

Mexico City residents are pissed off at the number of Americans, specifically, Californians that have been moving into the city and driving prices up. Fliers have been put up telling Americans that they are a plague and they need to go home. Due to the lower cost of living, Americans have been working remotely from the Mexican city and changing the cultural dynamic with an influx of coffee shops and other American creature comforts making traditional Mexican fare dissapear. Mexican locals have been complaining of imperialism tactics and now say they have to compete with rich Mexicans as well as Americans for dining out and going to clubs. Portugal has also been companining with the number of Americans now living there up 45% from the previous years.

Wow. The nerve of some people. We let you sneak in under the fence and wash our floors and pick our fruits and this is how you repay us?

Seriosuly, why? I get that it’s cheap and an “adventure” but do you really want to get hung from a light pole to live cheaply in such a densely packed city?

https://nypost.com/2022/07/28/mexic...speaking-english-gentrifying-area-report/amp/
Have you ever been to Mexico or Mexico city?

I have been saying this for long time even during the trump era where he was speaking about the wall that eventually the stream will go down south for various reasons and I was right and now 6 years later I am proven right...

I even said the Mexicans should build the wall and pay for it to keep out a 350 million strong Americans and vultures because with slight natural disasters happening in the US or economical crash the flow will go down south and oh noooooo baby this will not be the typical immigrant who just wants asylum but this gringo immigrant will take over Mexico by force... Nothing can stop the gun culture of America and do not get fooled by them as peaceful the only thing hiding their darkness is the high income in the US once a natural disaster happens or economy collapses they are the most dangerous people on God's earth..

First of all we are talking about a heavily armed civilians forget about the military because they will collapse at that point... The civilians are enough armed to take vast majority of Mexico if their life depend on it..

ragtags armed to the teeth breaching the Mexican border will be nightmare

Last edited:
I have been saying this for long time even during the trump era where he was speaking about the wall that eventually the stream will go down south for various reasons and I was right and now 6 years later I am proven right...

I even said the Mexicans should build the wall and pay for it to keep out a 350 million strong Americans and vultures because with slight natural disasters happening in the US or economical crash the flow will go down south and oh noooooo baby this will not be the typical immigrant who just wants asylum but this gringo immigrant will take over Mexico by force... Nothing can stop the gun culture of America and do not get fooled by them as peaceful the only thing hiding their darkness is the high income in the US once a natural disaster happens or economy collapses they are the most dangerous people on God's earth..

First of all we are talking about a heavily armed civilians forget about the military because they will collapse at that point... The civilians are enough armed to take vast majority of Mexico if their life depend on it..

My god man, calm yourself

<{clintugh}>

People championing no immigration are fucking stupid lol

human advancement is built of tribal movement

“All cultures want to be by themselves” is the dumbest statement lol

we would all be stuck in mud huts waving around sticks not moving 100 meters from the tribe if people listened to your horseshit

WTF?? Mexicans in that area need to point the blame in other directions. I just talked to some expat friends last week that are in Mexico City. They went on and on about how “welcoming” the the local girls are to them.

Last edited:
Back