Indiana Muslim Woman Says Store Worker Asked Her to Leave Over Niqab

Kowboy Karl

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Im for religious freedom but in situations like these it puts too much of a burden on others to comply with your wishes.

Why not have a hijab under the niqab so when you need to comply with society you can still remain modest? then then when you leave the bank but the niqab back on.

i guess muhammad had little wiggle room in his rules

Niqab should be made illegal in a sensible non-Islamic (non-fundamentalist) society. It truly is a symbol of oppression and the women are brainwashed like hell.

It's not mandated by religion.

At. All.

Should be illegal even if it was. No shoes, no shirt - no service, and no ninja beekeepers allowed.

The-Shining-the-shining-14683559-400-300.jpg

We had a court case in Australia, cop was trying to ID a niqab wearing driver (btw wouldn't driving in a niqab impair vision? I dunno...) anyway, in a statutory declaration she accused the cop of trying to rip the niqab off her face, which turned out to be a lie when the dash cam footage was released.

She was given six months for deliberately making a false statement but her attorney appealed on the grounds that they couldn't prove it was her under the niqab making the statement, and the supreme court upheld her appeal.

So now, in every state, cops have the power to remove any head dressings to confirm ID

I think the niqab should be removed in contexts that have legitimate security concerns like airports and banks and whatnot. This seems like a gray area. Not necessarily as sensitive but I can understand the unease of a manager if the store is indeed located in a high crime area. I think its good that the Muslim lady just left to avoid trouble.

It's not mandated by religion.

At. All.

Should be illegal even if it was. No shoes, no shirt - no service, and no ninja beekeepers allowed.
I'm not sure why it should be treated any differently than a mask. In some places masks are banned in public, in other places the laws are less restrictive and some places have no laws on it at all.

I'm not sure why it should be treated any differently than a mask. In some places masks are banned in public, in other places the laws are less restrictive and some places have no laws on it at all.
Agreed. I Googled mask laws and most places have some type of restrictions on when and where face coverings are allowed.

Do you really want to see what's under there? They hide that shit for a reason

We had a court case in Australia, cop was trying to ID a niqab wearing driver (btw wouldn't driving in a niqab impair vision? I dunno...) anyway, in a statutory declaration she accused the cop of trying to rip the niqab off her face, which turned out to be a lie when the dash cam footage was released.

She was given six months for deliberately making a false statement but her attorney appealed on the grounds that they couldn't prove it was her under the niqab making the statement, and the supreme court upheld her appeal.

So now, in every state, cops have the power to remove any head dressings to confirm ID

Was she a white, native-born Aussie convert?

That shit probably scares kids. It looks like something out of the Exorcist.

tumblr_nd6nf9Pn2v1ttw2neo1_500.gif

Unsure, I never saw her face

;)

Her name was Carnita Matthews which doesn't sound very middle eastern so maybe....

Yeah, that's her. There have been a couple of War Room threads about her over time. She's a convert, alright. They're often the craziest ones when it comes to being devout.

"Do I wait for the police to come and let my children see this, or do I go ahead and just go and let Allah handle it how He sees fit?”

explosion-animation.gif

https://gma.yahoo.com/indiana-musli...asked-her-231705342--abc-news-topstories.html

I went to my doctors office in an office building that has a bank in the first floor.

I was wearing a baseball hat and sunglasses.

Security asked me to take the hat and glasses off for security purposes of the bank.

I complied even though my first thought was I wonder if he would say this to a Muslim woman

Well here we go

That is the double standard that I hate!!

Here in Manila I was asked by Security to removed my Baseball cap and sunglasses as I enter the mall.

But as I get in a group of Ninja women just got in and not a peep from the same security guy!!!

Back