Indiana Muslim Woman Says Store Worker Asked Her to Leave Over Niqab

Yeah, that's her. There have been a couple of War Room threads about her over time. She's a convert, alright. They're often the craziest ones when it comes to being devout.
People who converts to Islam these days really makes me mad same with communist appologists.

I think the niqab should be removed in contexts that have legitimate security concerns like airports and banks and whatnot. This seems like a gray area. Not necessarily as sensitive but I can understand the unease of a manager if the store is indeed located in a high crime area. I think its good that the Muslim lady just left to avoid trouble.
It was in Gary, Indiana, one of the most dangerous cities in America. If it were anywhere else I would have doubt in my mind and possibly side with the lady but it sounds like they weren't bullshitting.

BTW I can't wait for the family ties of this lady to be revealed. Seems like every Muslim that makes headlines has a family memeber in CAIR or preaches extremism.

I think the niqab should be removed in contexts that have legitimate security concerns like airports and banks and whatnot. This seems like a gray area. Not necessarily as sensitive but I can understand the unease of a manager if the store is indeed located in a high crime area. I think its good that the Muslim lady just left to avoid trouble.

Apparently she didn't just leave to avoid trouble otherwise we wouldnt be hearing about this.

Of course the naqib and burka should be illegal.

Radical street preacher in the UK miraculously can't identify jihad John because of the ninja mask.

Its a matter of legit security that you should be able to see one's face in public.

Private property. Niqab makes identifying the person all but impossible which can be a real problem if the person wearing it assaults, steal ,abuses or accuses someone .l

In the below thread a Niqab wearing woman accused an Australian police officer of racism then proceeded to file a complaint against him. Video evidence exonerated the policeman but the woman was able to escape punishment because she said the law can not prove she was the one who made the complaint.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/v...st-islamophobic.3298071/page-3#post-119287427

I got thrown the fuck out of a liquor store for wearing a hoodie. Tell this fucking Muzzie to get fucked .

It should be banned in public because a Niqab wearing person can abuse a stranger and then claim it wasn't them under the Niqab.

It's a symbol of religious control and misogyny. In a modern society we would ban these relics of a trash religion/culture.

Muslim women aren't even supposed to be out in public without their husbands or a male relative.

Niqab should be made illegal in a sensible non-Islamic (non-fundamentalist) society. It truly is a symbol of oppression and the women are brainwashed like hell.
That would just piss the feminazi's off. 'see the patri blah bla is oppressing us by not letting us wear what we want'

That shit probably scares kids. It looks like something out of the Exorcist.

tumblr_nd6nf9Pn2v1ttw2neo1_500.gif
The first time my son saw one in full gear he thought it was a batman costume. Lol

We had a court case in Australia, cop was trying to ID a niqab wearing driver (btw wouldn't driving in a niqab impair vision? I dunno...) anyway, in a statutory declaration she accused the cop of trying to rip the niqab off her face, which turned out to be a lie when the dash cam footage was released.

She was given six months for deliberately making a false statement but her attorney appealed on the grounds that they couldn't prove it was her under the niqab making the statement, and the supreme court upheld her appeal.

So now, in every state, cops have the power to remove any head dressings to confirm ID

The legislation wasn't changed for cops (she didn't make her complaint to police officers), but any official legitimately required to verify identity. Cops could always do that.

Apparently she didn't just leave to avoid trouble otherwise we wouldnt be hearing about this.
I meant trouble in the store. As far as I know she's not suing the store or anything either.
It should be banned in public because a Niqab wearing person can abuse a stranger and then claim it wasn't them under the Niqab.
Which is why masks or anything else that obscures your face have some restrictions depending on your jurisdiction.

Are you advocating for a new law to be created that makes it illegal for people to wear garments that cover their face?

If so, do you believe this has been an issue so prevalent (people wearing religious garments covering their face that commit crimes) that it warrants new legislation that restricts every American's right to hide their face?

To me, that seems like a gross overreach of government. I prefer more basic rights to less rights. If the day comes that the government is telling us what we are allowed to wear (without really having any reason to do so, at all) and there are actually citizens who support it, that is a sad day.

Last edited:
Niqab should be made illegal in a sensible non-Islamic (non-fundamentalist) society. It truly is a symbol of oppression and the women are brainwashed like hell.

hate to break it to you, but in free secular society, people usually get to do what they want as long as it doesn't infringe other.

Are you advocating for a new law to be created that makes it illegal for people to wear garments that cover their face?

If so, do you believe this has been an issue so prevalent (people wearing religious garments covering their face that commit crimes) that it warrants new legislation that restricts every American's right to hide their face?

To me, that seems like a gross overreach of government. I prefer more basic rights to less rights. If the day comes that the government is telling us what we are allowed to wear (without really having any reason to do so, at all) and there are actually citizens who support it, that is a sad day.

Don't need a new law in most states it's already against the law. It started as a way to fight the KKK.

http://lawprofessors.typepad.com/co...the-ku-klux-klan-and-the-first-amendment.html

Back