Incoming Cody Nolove will call this early stoppage

Insults and profanity to a polite counter argument classic sherdog.

as I have said my opinion is that these are grown men that were not forced to compete. They know the risks and I believe the ref's job is to only step in to protect them when they cannot protect themselves, not when they think an outcome might happen. Cody was still moving and still trying to defend. There have been instances of people coming back from far worse and winning.

Once again for people who lack the ability to go back and read context I am in no way saying Cody was coming back nor did I pick Cody to win. I think he was done I just think the stoppage could have waited until he was dropped. He deserves the same chance as everyone else and others have been given that luxury to come back from worse, immediate examples that spring to mind Edgar vs Maynard 1 and 2, Kongo vs Barry, Lesnar Vs Carwin, Fedor vs Randleman(imagine the ref assuming Fedor died and stopped the fight from the slam), 90% of Big Nog fights, 90% of Leben fights, Hendo vs Shogun could have been stopped a few times. The list goes on and on. The point is no more lasting damage was going to have been done than was already done and they know the risks let them fight a fight should never be stopped if someone is still standing and attempting to defend.

To address your second post my entire point is so what you are saying does not happen. If he let the fight go on until there was no question Cody would have no argument the fight would be definitive to even the most hardcore Cody supporter that there was no controversy no early stoppage.

LOL omg what the hell is this bleeding vagina post. telling you your opinion fucking sucks isn't an insult, its a statement. I did state it was my opinion. To bad i didnt bother with the rest of your post because of how you started it.

as I have said my opinion is that these are grown men that were not forced to compete. They know the risks and I believe the ref's job is to only step in to protect them when they cannot protect themselves, not when they think an outcome might happen. Cody was still moving and still trying to defend. There have been instances of people coming back from far worse and winning.

Once again for people who lack the ability to go back and read context I am in no way saying Cody was coming back nor did I pick Cody to win. I think he was done I just think the stoppage could have waited until he was dropped. He deserves the same chance as everyone else and others have been given that luxury to come back from worse, immediate examples that spring to mind Edgar vs Maynard 1 and 2, Kongo vs Barry, Lesnar Vs Carwin, Fedor vs Randleman(imagine the ref assuming Fedor died and stopped the fight from the slam), 90% of Big Nog fights, 90% of Leben fights, Hendo vs Shogun could have been stopped a few times. The list goes on and on. The point is no more lasting damage was going to have been done than was already done and they know the risks let them fight a fight should never be stopped if someone is still standing and attempting to defend.

To address your second post my entire point is so what you are saying does not happen. If he let the fight go on until there was no question Cody would have no argument the fight would be definitive to even the most hardcore Cody supporter that there was no controversy no early stoppage.

LOL omg what the hell is this bleeding vagina post. telling you your opinion fucking sucks isn't an insult, its a statement. I did state it was my opinion. To bad i didnt bother with the rest of your post because of how you started it.

You seem to lack reading comprehension if you took this away from what was said.

Ingas been drinking again

According to who? He was getting hit in the head with baseball bat force over and over and over. yeah he is tough, but after a guy takes a certain amount of undefended shots because he cannot intelligently defend, the ref is supposed to call it.

i read the first statement you made, anything you had to say after that was irrelevant

I say again classic sherdog read 1 sentence and go I got this surely ther following paragraphs were just filler lol

anyone who would reply to something without reading it fully is not worth the time of day for further reply.

Have a good one.

i read the first statement you made, anything you had to say after that was irrelevant

I say again classic sherdog read 1 sentence and go I got this surely ther following paragraphs were just filler lol

anyone who would reply to something without reading it fully is not worth the time of day for further reply.

Have a good one.

funny how you can tell someone you arent reading their shit, you can tell them you have them blocked, but yet they still post their bs over and over and over lol

Back