Incoming Cody Nolove will call this early stoppage

Cody never full recovered after that first knockdown. He was done before the stoppage imo.

He was on queer street 1 punch away to transition into the shadow realm, clearly early stoppage.

This is a fight for the world championship... not some amateurs who aren't getting paid. If a fighter is still standing, that means he isn't unconscious or giving up, let the fight go on.

Dillashaw was the man at alpha male, and just alpha'd his ass again in front of a shit load of people. DJ is Cody's kryptonite...time for Cody to move up, he's done here.

Awful stoppage Cody Garbrandt was not ready to go down!

That’s up there with Kimbo/Thompson stoppage everyone complains about.

How is it that this is the guy who beat Dom Cruz?

Styles make matchups man. Everyone knows Dom has pillow hands. I think TJ gave him way to much respect in the first fight. He has shown he has a great chin and now has the most knockouts in BW history. If they fight again he needs to let the hands fly on Dom.

I didnt make this thread to say it's an early stoppage. It's pretty much being the first to say Cody will call this fight an early stoppage. He thought the last one was early.

I think herb should have called it wayyyy earlier. Cody was out on his feet for a minute lol

Fuck off man. That was early as shit.

Let fighters go out, no one wants to have a fight stopped standing. It's pathetic.
It was almost hard to watch. Dude has a family. Let him go home and live his lifel

It's past your bedtime all you Garbrandt lovers. He got smoked by TJ and that is all there is to it! The better man won and the overconfident big mouth lost! Justice has been served!

Because Cruz was not 100% for that fight, and never will be again.

While Cruz does have the ability to still be the champ, he's NEVER been the same fighter he was prior to injury...

This is not to say Cody is one badass motherfucker because he is. He's really good.

Can't fight a guy like TJ when you have noodles for legs. It was over.

Dillashaw was the man at alpha male, and just alpha'd his ass again in front of a shit load of people. DJ is Cody's kryptonite...time for Cody to move up, he's done here.

More like move down bro. Cody couldn't fight at 145 you see how little his arms are? lol. I mean besides Cruz his first ranked fight was against Thomas Almeida who has also really fallen off and I don't even believe is top 10 anymore. I think Cody has a lot more to work on obviously, but wouldn't mind seeing him fight at 125.

Fuck off man. That was early as shit.

Let fighters go out, no one wants to have a fight stopped standing. It's pathetic.
Once a fighter can no longer compete the fights over. I'm sure fighers hate it almost as much as waking up, staring into lights, and having ghost-shapes explain to them they just got killed, basically.

Don't think so. He wasn't defending. TJ was just going to keep wailing on him till a stoppage came. Still I think Herb should have waited until he went down again, but he was done. I was completely shocked he didn't go down and out from that knee though.

Against Cruz he fought smart. and didn't try to do more than he needed to. Against TJ he fights by emotion trying for a KO so wades in to the pocket like a dumb-ass. Same thing both times, he threw wild haymakers that missed and TJ countered and landed.

Back