• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

In the past 5 years how many times have you paid for a UFC PPV event?

In the past 5 years how many times have you paid for a UFC PPV event?

• Almost 100% of the total PPV events.

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • About 90% of the total PPV events.

• About 75% of the total PPV events.

• About 60% of the total PPV events.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • About 50% of the total PPV events.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • About 35% of the total PPV events.

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • About 25% of the total PPV events.

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • About 8-10 PPV events.

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • About 6-7 PPV events.

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • About 4-5 PPV events.

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • About 2-3 PPV events.

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • About 1 PPV event.

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • I've never bought any PPV events these past 5 years.

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters

Takes Two To Tango

The one who doesn't fall, doesn't stand up.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
(Your votes won't be displayed publicly)

Since like UFC 223 Khabib vs. Iaquinta.

There has been about 64 PPV events in the last 5 years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UFC_events

I believe I've only bought 3 or 4 events in the past 5 years.

ufcring.jpg

Last edited:
About 4-5 PPV events. I think its 4 for me from memory.

From 1993 - 2005 I brought basically every card, maybe missed one because of vacation abroad.

From 2006 - 2015 I picked and choose and brought much less, maybe a few PPVs a year

From 2016 - present I have brought probably 4. The product is not the same and not the same worth, the price has gone up so much and its just nowhere near as good as it used to be. Most of the PPVs are just fight night events before

I used to buy every UFC PPV until ESPN took over. They kept raising the price and the fight cards had more and more fighters I have never heard of, so I stopped buying them, and will not buy another ESPN streaming of a PPV again. I can't stand the greed of ESPN/Disney, already one of the richest companies in the world!:mad:

Went to a bar a few times so sort of paid . Cable movie channel carried some UFC events until this month, so I cancelled . Since no direct purchase guess zero in your poll.

at one point there wasnt a time i didnt pay for one. now its, NEVER. fuck them and their price gouging. r o y s t r e a m s for life.

i can read the play by plays and watch the gifs posted on here. no need to waste time or money

Back