• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

In the future, would everything be individualized because of AI?

Bornstarch

Holy Paladin
@Brown
Reaction score
Individualized music, movies, games, etc... you just tell AI to make music, a movie or a game that you will personally enjoy and it can make it on the spot instantly. I think there's no way that this doesn't happen. AI will only become better and better.

That sounds like peasant work..

Now entertain me, make me music peasant!

No way a computer wrote those lyrics.

That is the twisted fucked up brain of a dude.

But I believe the art is AI because

A) fingers kind of fucked up

And the dead giveaway:

B) Jenny doesn't have big tits.

Her pose reminds me of 6th grade, betting girls they couldn't touch their elbows together behind their backs.

Nobody would have asked flat chested ol Jenny though.

Last edited:
I don't think AI can't make songs on its own yet. All the AI songs I've seen so far are written by a human being with an AI voice used to sing them.

That will be the day when AI is so advanced it can just replace all creative forms of media

Eventually. Maybe you will have to watch a series of things that have already come out during the 20th/21st centuries and then they will allow you access to AI to custom build your entertainment.

If you're rich that is. If you're poor you will just be eaten

I don't think AI can't make songs on its own yet. All the AI songs I've seen so far are written by a human being with an AI voice used to sing them.
It can, though it's not consistent with how well it writes in my experience (yet).

AI wrote this one completely; there were about 8 or so other versions that were okay but I found this one to be quite clever:

"Jon Jones and Freudian slips? Say no mo fam I gotchu"

A Freudian slip? Nah, him just caught in the mix
Helping people on the street, no need for them tricks
So dem can whisper, dem can doubt and deny
Jon man stand tall, truth wear no disguise ('sguise....eyes....guys...)

Back