Imagine Fedor's first UFC fight, Buffer yells ITS TIME!!! Your reaction?!

I like that UFC lapdogs like you don't mention Fedor etc as "Strikefarce" fighters anymore since most of them are doing great in the UFC currently. Funny how shitsters like yourself hate to eat crows on that one.

Plus most Pride fighters are from another generation of MMA so i don't see the shame in them underperforming in the UFC.

I have no problem with the WEC and Strikeforce guys doing well. They fought legitimate competition and did well for themselves. The guys in Pride came over with big names and big contracts and pretty much all flopped. Shogun, Lil Nog, Big Nog, Herring, Wanderlei, Sokodjou, Cro Cop, Overeem, Gomi all have losing records are as close to .500 as it gets.

The guy who has done the best out of Pride was Hunt which says a lot.

Fedors entrance theme should be

[YT]2pCv7k_Hzvg[/YT]

Sad because its Bruce doing it. Not screaming pride lady nor is it in a pride ring under the pride fc banner

They did have some over the top intros. Ah the good old days...

Exhilaration for the walkout followed by anxiety with the introductions then the stare down.....

giphy.gif

Without a strong american camp the contract of UFC is suicide for Fedor. UFC is the land of beast, this is not Stary Oskol gym with priests and kids.

FAY-DOOR
E-MEAL
YANENKOHHHHHHHH

Like I said in the other thread.

Fedor in the UFC is like the equivalent of Super Mario debuting on Playstation.

Last edited:
Fedor in the UFC is like Ryu debuting in Mortal Kombat.

Back