Imagine Fedor's first UFC fight, Buffer yells ITS TIME!!! Your reaction?!

Good, another PRIDE fighter to drink the tears of their fans all Shogun, Wanderlei, Cro Cop, Big Nog, etc.

excited5.gif

Wouldn't be nearly as excited as I would have been 5 or 6 or however many years ago.

I'd still be pretty stoked though.

Sad because its Bruce doing it. Not screaming pride lady nor is it in a pride ring under the pride fc banner

I'll be waiting on all the "past his prime" fanboy posts when he gets KTFO

Perfect timing. TRT is banned, and fighters have to play it more carefully than usual due to new testing. Maybe Fedor, who is the size of a UFC middleweight, is going to catch the UFC HW division off balance... if he can avoid getting cage humped.

Fedor keeps getting smaller and smaller. Soon people will be saying he's a natural WW too, And he will keep getting smaller.

2018 Fedor vs Mighty Mouse.

In his late 30s, three years since his last fight, I doubt anyone in the top 10 of the ufc would be shitting their pants across from fedor.

Fedor wont be main eventing in his first fight back, so there wont be any "IT'S TIME" from Buffer.

Fedor will be co-main at best

they better give him a can to crush or there will be some very disappointed people on sherdog.

Imagine a world without reaction threads. It's easy if you try.

Back