Imagine Fedor's first UFC fight, Buffer yells ITS TIME!!! Your reaction?!

RG0BS1U.gif

Imagine UFC does Fedor's first fight in Russia! A historic event. Fedor walks down the aisle with 50,000 people on their feet chanting FEEDOOR FEEDOOR FEEDOOR!!!

Goldy and Rogan are going absolute ape shit as Fedor FINALLY steps foot in that UFC Octagon!

Buffer is says ITS TIIMMME!!!

You remember the history, the mystique, the streak as Fedor calmly stares at the opponent across the ring who is shitting their pants at the sight of the GOAT.

All these years, all the waiting, all the build up and it's finally here!!

You start to get chills as you realize "FUCK YEA FEDOR IS BACK!!"

Your reaction:

200w.gif

my reaction would be: "fuck. get rid of buffer and bring in lenne hardt!"

You'd have to cut off one of Fedor's legs for him to make 185. Dumbest comment in awhile imo

you lack reading comprehension. then proceed to call something dumb. LOL go play In the sand.

Win or lose, i'd just be happy to finally see Fedor fight in the UFC.

He has to at least have one fight in the UFC before he retires...he's only 38 come on.

You'd have to cut off one of Fedor's legs for him to make 185. Dumbest comment in awhile imo

More like, you'd have to cut off the legs of each of his three whole chickens he eats for lunch every day.

Pissed off bc he's fighting someone he's already fought ie aa, cc, or big nog

Good, another PRIDE fighter to drink the tears of their fans all Shogun, Wanderlei, Cro Cop, Big Nog, etc.

I like that UFC lapdogs like you don't mention Fedor etc as "Strikefarce" fighters anymore since most of them are doing great in the UFC currently. Funny how shitsters like yourself hate to eat crows on that one.

Plus most Pride fighters are from another generation of MMA so i don't see the shame in them underperforming in the UFC.

Imagine UFC does Fedor's first fight in Russia! A historic event. Fedor walks down the aisle with 50,000 people on their feet chanting FEEDOOR FEEDOOR FEEDOOR!!!

Goldy and Rogan are going absolute ape shit as Fedor FINALLY steps foot in that UFC Octagon!

Buffer is says ITS TIIMMME!!!

You remember the history, the mystique, the streak as Fedor calmly stares at the opponent across the ring who is shitting their pants at the sight of the GOAT.

All these years, all the waiting, all the build up and it's finally here!!

You start to get chills as you realize "FUCK YEA FEDOR IS BACK!!"

Your reaction:

200w.gif

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/fedor-best-reversals-game-2865689/

I MUTE the hideous twat that is Bruce Buffer

And im not excited whatsoever. Fedor's shot. Hes gonna get beaten by guys he would have walked through in his prime

Back