Imagine Fedor's first UFC fight, Buffer yells ITS TIME!!! Your reaction?!

ForbiddenSun

The VP
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Imagine UFC does Fedor's first fight in Russia! A historic event. Fedor walks down the aisle with 50,000 people on their feet chanting FEEDOOR FEEDOOR FEEDOOR!!!

Goldy and Rogan are going absolute ape shit as Fedor FINALLY steps foot in that UFC Octagon!

Buffer is says ITS TIIMMME!!!

You remember the history, the mystique, the streak as Fedor calmly stares at the opponent across the ring who is shitting their pants at the sight of the GOAT.

All these years, all the waiting, all the build up and it's finally here!!

You start to get chills as you realize "FUCK YEA FEDOR IS BACK!!"

Your reaction:

200w.gif

Last edited:
My reaction? Jesus, another fedor thread.

And my 6666th post.

My heart will be beating a mile a minute. Watch him instantly rush in and start windmilling punches too. My heart would then explode.

Anyway I want Buffer to say "The former PRIDE Heavyweight Champion of the World and the greatest Mixed Martial Artist of all time. THIS...IS...FEDOOOOOOOOOR"

Yeah another Fedor thread

Fuck the haters

My reaction is: "For fuck sakes, do NOT get knocked the fuck out!"

If he loses Im gonna LOL. If he wins...cool! Maybe he's back.

Fedor trading bombs in the octagon and finding chins would be incredible to see. Its definitely a huge risk coming back at this age. Hes definitely past his prime but goddamn what a story it would make if he comes back in a big way. It would be one of the greatest moments in mixfight history.

Unfortunately I see him having mixed results.

Perfect timing. TRT is banned, and fighters have to play it more carefully than usual due to new testing. Maybe Fedor, who is the size of a UFC middleweight, is going to catch the UFC HW division off balance... if he can avoid getting cage humped.

Perfect timing. TRT is banned, and fighters have to play it more carefully than usual due to new testing. Maybe Fedor, who is the size of a UFC middleweight, is going to catch the UFC HW division off balance... if he can avoid getting cage humped.

You'd have to cut off one of Fedor's legs for him to make 185. Dumbest comment in awhile imo

Back