Imagine being one of the Best strikers we've ever had in MMA and people still aren't Impressed

ADENSAYA GOAT

and people think Lomachenko wouldnt dominate MMA lol

Lomas strking game is already better than any UFC fighter + solid ground fundamentals

giphy.gif

<{vega}>
Lol ts could mean Israel, Dustin or max..Who knows. I guess it confirms that we aren’t impressed since we don’t know who ts is talking a about.
{<huh}

I'm impressed. He put on a hell of a fight last night. Came back from adversity and deep waters and pulled off a good win. He also showed that he's human and can be touched. Curious how he will do against real top guy with stronger wrestling or jitz.

Fought a 1 handed, short, fat wrestler that gassed super hard, got hurt multiple times and couldn't land a jab if his life depended on it = greatest striker.
retard

Bleh, he's ok but it's wrong for a hype train to leapfrog jacare. Bet jacare would tool him too.

He’s a young prospect, he should be scrutinized

Beating Anderson in 2019 was/is expected, Gastelum is a good but not great win (he’s got a short MW resume and was equally rushed into a MW interim title fight as Israel was)

This was simply a top contenders fight labeled as an interim for added profits and future hyping of a unification

He's good but to be honest if Kelvin had his reach I think he'd have finished Adesanya.

Fought a 1 handed, short, fat wrestler that gassed super hard, got hurt multiple times and couldn't land a jab if his life depended on it = greatest striker.
retard
Based on your comment, I'd say you're the retard kid

The sad thing is we don't have to imagine it.

He's good but to be honest if Kelvin had his reach I think he'd have finished Adesanya.

Guys with longer reach usually have less pop in their punches though so maybe he would lose his ability to throw those vicious bombs. Adesanya still would have been the better striker also

Back