Imagine being one of the Best strikers we've ever had in MMA and people still aren't Impressed

He’s a young prospect, he should be scrutinized

Beating Anderson in 2019 was/is expected, Gastelum is a good but not great win (he’s got a short MW resume and was equally rushed into a MW interim title fight as Israel was)

This was simply a top contenders fight labeled as an interim for added profits and future hyping of a unification
Read this post again, TS

ADENSAYA GOAT

and people think Lomachenko wouldnt dominate MMA lol

Lomas strking game is already better than any UFC fighter + solid ground fundamentals

MMA striking is completely different. The range due to kicks, threat of takedown, smaller gloves... it’s not even comparable

MMA striking is completely different. The range due to kicks, threat of takedown, smaller gloves... it’s not even comparable

5914ce611e00003a00622986.jpeg

Pre-fight: "He is going to get KO'd, Kelvin is too experienced, too fast and hits too hard...he'd crack that chin"

*Israel defeats Kelvin*

Post-fight: "He was getting hit too much... not that good. Kelvin is too short, gassed out, if that was someone else..."

Guys with longer reach usually have less pop in their punches though so maybe he would lose his ability to throw those vicious bombs. Adesanya still would have been the better striker also
He might be a better overall striker in terms of having more weapons, but Kelvin is a better boxer, is a better counter puncher too.

Kelvin should be at WW.

I had to listen to the same shit about Adesanya ... for 5 years.

Whats next? Are the boxing & MMA angles (pucnhing) different?

Dont worry, Lomachenko makes good money as a boxer.

Brilliant and talented people succeed throughout their lives by adapting.

I had to listen to the same shit about Adesanya ... for 5 years.

Whats next? Are the boxing & MMA angles (pucnhing) different?

Dont worry, Lomachenko makes good money as a boxer.

Brilliant and talented people succeed throughout their lives by adapting.

And now Adesanya has to worry about takedowns constantly

Why don’t you just gag on Lomachenko’s cock

Fought a 1 handed, short, fat wrestler that gassed super hard, got hurt multiple times and couldn't land a jab if his life depended on it = greatest striker.
retard

An MMA master is spreading his knowledge about how level level are these two fighters.
Humble thanks to you Mestre

To be fair, that was his first top ten win

Rountree did look good, but lets pump the brakes TS.

I think any fighter with good, solid fundamentals gives him problems. Luckily for him, that’s a rarity in mma.

Lmao haven’t you heard? He’s not good until he Beats 1-4 in his last 5 Chris Weidman

And then when he beats jacare and Romero theyre “40 and out of prime”

And then when he beats costa costa was overrated

And then when he beats Whittaker Whittaker was never the same after the Romero wars

These insecure people just can’t admit when they’re wrong

He's good but to be honest if Kelvin had his reach I think he'd have finished Adesanya.

Lmao

if kelvin was a completely different fighter he would have won!!!!

Pathetic

Israel goat

Back