Imagine being one of the Best strikers we've ever had in MMA and people still aren't Impressed

He fought a welterweight,much shorter opponent, and he was almost knocked the fuck out by a kick from a midget. Lol.

He won't last against Romero, Whittaker and even borrachinBo

Lmao

if kelvin was a completely different fighter he would have won!!!!

Pathetic

Israel goat
Why is it pathetic?

I'm merely saying I don't think Adesanya has a skill gap over Kelvin, the gap is physical.

I actually think Conor is the better striker. He would have made kelvin and Israel paid for those misses last night. I am not even a conor fan, but I do acknowledge his striking..

He's not the best striker ever in MMA. If he was he would capitalize more on all the openings he creates, but his countering is not quick or accurate enough. I suspect this is why he left boxing with the quickness.

He's not the best striker ever in MMA. If he was he would capitalize more on all the openings he creates, but his countering is not quick or accurate enough. I suspect this is why he left boxing with the quickness.

dude is 100% too old for boxing.

<{vega}>
Lol ts could mean Israel, Dustin or max..Who knows. I guess it confirms that we aren’t impressed since we don’t know who ts is talking a about.
{<huh}
It coild mean Kelvin!
He was one poor decision away from finishing Israel in the 4th.

It does show that even kickboxers have elite hands and footwork in comparison to most mma fighters.

Bro, I told you guys that gastelum wouldn't be shit after the fight. Sherdog posters are mostly cowards. Kelvin was this beast that was supposed to ko him now he sucks. They'll be saying the same thing after Izzy beats Whittaker. They'll say Whittaker came off long layoff and wasn't the same fighter.

Honestly people doubting and hating on Izzy only increases his popularity

He might have decent skills, but by lad he's an annoying fucker.. I just cant warm to him. I just want to see him get koed it into a episode of battlestar galactica and see him go twiggy twiggy twiggy

It coild mean Kelvin!
He was one poor decision away from finishing Israel in the 4th.

That is the truth behind it. That takedown attempt was a mistake, Kelvin is 27 'tho, a lesson was learned for sure. Israel also shined in the 5th, it is what it is..

It was one hell of a fight, both guys are awesome fighters.

Kelvin has to be one of the best strikers ever in MMA then because he busted Israel up and dropped him

Back