I'm starting to think Nate Diaz's cardio is overrated

smoking pot 24/7 fks up your lungs. inhaling smoke regardless of what type of smoke is bad for you.

pot is as dangerous as regular smokes in regards to lungs and cardiovascular system. only difference its less addictive.
Well that and you aren't smoking 20 joints a day like people smoke 20 cigarettes either so the damage is amplified when smoking cigarettes by a significant margin.

Says he was tired in 3rd round against Pettis, which is why he couldn't finish him, but it didn't seem that high-pace of a fight. Failed to finish Conor in rematch, suggesting he couldn't outcardio him, which he should have been able to because Conor's cardio is very bad. I am starting to think guys like Tony Ferguson and Colby Covington have far superior cardio than Nathan.
you are a 2016 account. im not surprised motherfucker

Nate said he might have over done his prefight warm up and slightly tired himself out before the fight even started.

Doesnt fight that often now. If he just trains for the fights, its not surprising. I was surprised and disappointed to see him gas in the COnor fight.

Says he was tired in 3rd round against Pettis, which is why he couldn't finish him, but it didn't seem that high-pace of a fight. Failed to finish Conor in rematch, suggesting he couldn't outcardio him, which he should have been able to because Conor's cardio is very bad. I am starting to think guys like Tony Ferguson and Colby Covington have far superior cardio than Nathan.
I doubt you spend much time “thinking”

The guy took a 3 year vacation and still looked good, apparently someone has to explain this to you, but when you take 3 years off competing in your 30’s, you’re not gonna look AS good as you did before

If you ain’t trolling you need to get off the internet for a bit

Nate gassed in the second conor fight at the age of 31, triathlete nate. Lmao
Nah... he didn't. You're making shit up in here. Nate gassing in a fight has never been even a topic around here until the fight with Pettis, and yet you're claiming that he "gassed" in a fight were actually his opponent was the one that looked tired. Stop tripping.
And yes, 31 year old Nate has over 24 fights in the UFC and has only looked visibly "gassed" in his last fight and still won.

bork1}

Now, you can laugh your silly ass off.

Nah... he didn't. You're making shit up in here. Nate gassing in a fight has never been even a topic around here until the fight with Pettis, and yet you're claiming that he "gassed" in a fight were actually his opponent was the one that looked tired. Stop tripping.
And yes, 31 year old Nate has over 24 fights in the UFC and has only looked visibly "gassed" in his last fight and still won.

bork1}

Now, you can laugh your silly ass off.
Na i mentioned many times after the second conor fight that nates cardio is a myth. His cardio simply isnt elite and he has shown that. We have the proof.

I thought Nate looked sluggish and his boxing was poor. I put that down to a 3 year absence.

Then I come on to Sherdog after the PPV and apparently it's the best Nate has ever looked.

{<huh}
I thought he looked sluggish, and in particular his hands looked bad, too. That said, I thought his wrestling and muay thai game looked significantly improved, and he looked stronger and healthier than he did before. I'd guess he hasn't spent his off time working with his guy Perez as much as he's been at his BJJ academy. I suspect he'l be a little sharper next time out.

I mean 3 yrs ago dude got more famous than he’s ever been by a long shot and earned millions of $$. Soooo... Im impressed that he fought so well coming off that 3-yr layoff. I’m sure he did some crazy shit during those years. You gotta expect some ring rust.

Shut up and try to break the 12 minute mile.

Na i mentioned many times after the second conor fight that nates cardio is a myth. His cardio simply isnt elite and he has shown that. We have the proof.
Jesus Crist... you're basing all your dumb theory on one fight and one round, that only you seem to not be happy about it. It's just way too idiotic.
Sure, I would love to see some proofs of at least 3 people that had mentioned that Nate cardio is "elite" as you mentioned, or that Nate is a "cardio king" as you also mentioned.
Again, Nate's cardio is ok... it has never been a problem, and that's not a myth. Nate doesn't and finishes fights ala Kimbo vs Houston, lol. You're just trying too much on this stupid argument.

He hadn't fought in 3 years, fought a ridiculous pressure pace, and he doesn't take EPO like most.

Jesus Crist... you're basing all your dumb theory on one fight and one round, that only you seem to not be happy about it. It's just way too idiotic.
Sure, I would love to see some proofs of at least 3 people that had mentioned that Nate cardio is "elite" as you mentioned, or that Nate is a "cardio king" as you also mentioned.
Again, Nate's cardio is ok... it has never been a problem, and that's not a myth. Nate doesn't and finishes fights ala Kimbo vs Houston, lol. You're just trying too much on this stupid argument.
Answer me this with a true or false. Not some nonsense defending diaz to the grave.

One of nates best attributes in mma is his cardio.

True or false.

anyone doing an ounce of research would see that:

1. Nate has said he warmed up to hard backstage in the Pettis fight and was tired after the 1st.
2. He carried a rib injury into the Conor rematch.

Nate's cardio is as good widely proclaimed.

Back