I'm so angry I want to punch somebody in the face. Customer service is getting so bad.

Maybe you need a break, Trump really did a number on you

Greetings Sherdog user!

I apologize for the difficulty you're having. I will do my best to get your service back as quickly as possible, but first I have a few questions for you. Let's get started!

1. Are you a groundhog expert?
2. Is your modern currently plugged in to an electrical socket?

If I was a groundhog expert, would I be fucking calling for groundhog troubleshooting?!!

Wait, what the fuck are we talking about? I need internets, not groundhogs.

Maybe you need a break, Trump really did a number on you

Maybe you can accuse me of being obsessed with Trump as you work Trump into this thread that has nothing remotely to do with Trump. Also, maybe you can keep your mental problems in the WR, please.

I've made some powerful enemies.
I feel your pain tho. A few years back my Internet went out. Fuckin verizon. Was out for like 4 months. My green light for dsl wasn't coming on. Everytime I'd call they'd have me go through the same fuckin routine of checking, restarting it, then checking it's settings thru my laptop. Every fucking time even though I'd tell them I've gone through the exact same process 4 times a week the past month. Also it was all indians.

Anywhoo, after doing some research myself I asked them if they could check their central line office in my area, so they sent a guy there and that was it. My cable wasn't plugged into the right place or some shit. Why they couldn't figure this out, and me, a technical retard, could, I don't know.

It's enraging.

Also:

simpsons_nelson_haha1-1.jpg

Tell the bot the lights are no longer blinking on it.

Tell the bot the lights are no longer blinking on it.

I feel like this bot is "troubleshooting" dozens of customers at once. It's taking so long between replies and we're still on the most absolute basics. We've covered "confirm your model number", "are the lights on" and now the bot has asked me to log into the router page to check the settings on it. I said I fucking can't because my router isn't sending me the internet and the bot is asking how I'm talking to it.

I want to punch the singularity in the fucking face.

This is what you get for complaining about Indian tech support.

15 years ago, it was all, "fuck these Indians! Can't understand what they're saying, they're stealing American jobs, OMG tech support couldn't get any worse"

Today: "I just want to talk to a human :("

Nah, government is vaguely accountable to the people. This is even worse: a corporation that doesn't want to pay employees for customer support, so fuck the customers because there's nothing they can do. Best case scenario: I buy a new router out of frustration = profit.

{<jordan}

Router went down. They won't let me call them for technical support, they're making me chat with some online support bot so they don't have to pay a human employee to look after their customers. I'm wasting my entire morning going through a stupid menu of things to try when I could just tell a human that I've already reset it twice and nothing happened, so what's the next step to troubleshoot this, please, Mr. Bot?

Try switching companies. I did.

Xfinity had terrible customer service so I switched to somebody else.

Router went down. They won't let me call them for technical support, they're making me chat with some online support bot so they don't have to pay a human employee to look after their customers. I'm wasting my entire morning going through a stupid menu of things to try when I could just tell a human that I've already reset it twice and nothing happened, so what's the next step to troubleshoot this, please?
when i canceled my comcast service they told me i had to return my modem that I owned. I literally bought it. the employee didnt understand that you can have your own modem without paying 5 bucks a month to rent one. I would rather speak to a robot than an actual employee. You got off lightly ;)

i just want to clarify this because a millenial didnt know about this. You know you can get all of the main channels for free right? This millenial thought he had to have cable to get fox, cbs, abc, etc. lol

Try yelling "operator!" at it . . .

Router problems and you still have internet

We never catch a break in sherdog

This is what you get for complaining about Indian tech support.

15 years ago, it was all, "fuck these Indians! Can't understand what they're saying, they're stealing American jobs, OMG tech support couldn't get any worse"

Today: "I just want to talk to a human :("

I hate the indians more than the bots

Back