I'm so angry I want to punch somebody in the face. Customer service is getting so bad.

Router went down. They won't let me call them for technical support, they're making me chat with some online support bot so they don't have to pay a human employee to look after their customers. I'm wasting my entire morning going through a stupid menu of things to try when I could just tell a human that I've already reset it twice and nothing happened, so what's the next step to troubleshoot this, please, Mr. Bot?

Good. Hopefully this keeps you from making bait threads in the War Room for a little bit.

Good. Hopefully this keeps you from making bait threads in the War Room for a little bit.

I don't make bait threads. Unless you masturbate to them, in which case that's on you.

1st world problems... because the 3rd world are the ones that will eventually talk you through the fix and thus, can fix their own...

I also had a bad customer service issue recently. Instead of stewing, I'm trying to keep in mind both of them are likely losers who have not achieved anywhere the success I have.

These assholes don't treat customers as if they want to keep them. It's like daring them to take their shit and go to the competition.

Back