'I'm going to break your face' - McGregor to Floyd

boxing gloves no boxing gloves, conor wrecks that twat

Neither you or Conor believe that. Conor would get wreaked by the 500th ranked WW boxer, never mind Floyd

giphy.gif

Don't believe the ufc, conor is 5'8". It came straight from his mouth when chad mendes asked him. The "add an inch or two" is common practice for the wwe, whoops I mean the ufc.
He said 5'9 not 5'8 watch it again

He really doesn't.
Everyone is calling him out including Floyd.

Conor does call out Floyd for the publicity (Floyd does the same thing). MMA fighters and the UFC have been piggy backing off Floyd to help build their brand for years and this is no different. Back When Floyd was fighting there were more Floyd threads in the MMA section on one of his fight days then any MMA fighter. Everyone would be calling him out to help build their name

The real version of Mayweather Vs. McGregor- 12 rounds of:

zPjxBs.gif

The fight would blow just like all of floyds other fights. The man is not a fighter, he's a dancer.

Nah m8.

Floyd is too good defensively and knows how to exploit the rules to rack up points without ever really getting hit.
floyd is much smaller and 40 years old

a conor victory is plausible

Conor does call out Floyd for the publicity (Floyd does the same thing). MMA fighters and the UFC have been piggy backing off Floyd to help build their brand for years and this is no different. Back When Floyd was fighting there were more Floyd threads in the MMA section on one of his fight days then any MMA fighter. Everyone would be calling him out to help build their name
Yeah MMA fighters always call out Floyd but we're talking about Conor and Floyd now. Floyd has been pushing for that match way more than Conor.

These 2 are using a media circus to hype a fight that's never going to happen so that they can stay relevant & in the mainstream media.

BORED OF THIS NOW. I DON'T WANT TO SEE CONOR BOXING.

The great white hope vs The great black hope. Only 1 man can stand victorious.

Then I have to assume he is fine with getting humiliated for $100 million. I can respect that. I did it for free at the Q and A.

WilKO apparently you have repped sherdog under the bright lights, i need to know more about this..

Big ups..

Yeah MMA fighters always call out Floyd but we're talking about Conor and Floyd now. Floyd has been pushing for that match way more than Conor.

Recently. Conor was the one who started pushing for the fight first. Conor is probably more quite now because he really doesn't have much to say about Floyd from a trash talking standpoint. Floyd IS pretty much everything Conor wants to be.

Also Floyd is not fighting anymore so he needs to keep his name out there. He is gong to be promoting more in the future and even talked about promoting MMA fights. A back and forth with Conor is a great way to keep your name up when you don't have a fight coming up. And on the other end, Conor bringing up Floyd helps get his name out to non MMA fans. Both know they will never Box each other, its all for publicity from both of them

Conor also may be more quite now because Floyd is kinda calling his bluff. Obviously he would never beat Floyd in Boxing and he and all his fans know that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back