'I'm going to break your face' - McGregor to Floyd

How much do they weigh?

Alvarez is listed at 5'9 and de la Hoya is 5'10.
Well Canelo certainly weighs on fight night 170+.
Amir Khan said that Canelo was 187lbs when they fought.
So Conors would be facing a guy whos just as tall if not taller, with a bigger frame and overall size.
Then you factor that Canelo is stronger and deceptively faster than one would think. Then you add all the talent and technique on top of that and you really have no fight at all.
If something like that happens, you would have an upset stomach watching Canelo brutalize a common man average joe like that in the ring.

GGG would do the same thing.

No one would sanction it.
Mayweather would wreck Conors shit, but GGG or Canelo would probably due terminal damage to him.
A guy like Conor couldnt handle GGGs jab, let alone a straight right or a vicious combo

I don't doubt it mate.

147 usually. McGregor will have a big reach and size advantage over him. Probably only thing going for him if they were too box.
Floyd is 5ft 8in, 72in reach, says to walk around mid 160s, fights at 147, but has beaten bigger, harder punching men at 154.

Conor has gone full Troll.. golden panties now this.

Edit: Just saw this was teeeted out at 2:48 AM Christmas Eve, how long until he pulls a Jones and fails a test for the yay?

Aren't they both shorter than mcgregor?

The UFC lists mcgregor at 5'9 but he looks taller than that. He looks a smidge taller than Woodley who I can say is 5'10.
Woodley is def 5ft 9in and no taller..

You are delusional dude.

1. Size has very little to do with height and reach. You are discounting weight, body frames, mass, etc.
2. Floyd is 40 years old at this point. Conor is in his prime at 28. Conor is most likely stronger, faster and bigger than Floyd if they fight.
3. Saying Conor doesn't have timing placement or accuracy is as delusional as it gets. That's literally how he clowned Aldo and Alvarez.
4. Floyd has no power. It's been years since he's knocked someone out and is notorious regarded as having pillow hands. You are on crack if you think Floyd dismantles him and ko's him in 2 mins of the first round.
5. Conor has size, reach, strength, and speed on Floyd at 40 years old. All Floyd would have is experience and skill. I'm not saying that those two are aren't enough alone but to discount all the things are on Conors side is delusional and your prediction of the fight has no basis in reality
You're the delusional one

If McGregor wants to lose so bad why won't he just fight Woodley?

Another moron who has never seen Floyd fight.

Yeah- I've never seen FLOYD FUCKING MAYWEATHER fight.

He spends every fucking round playing defense. When he fought Ricky hatton he literally refused to engage and let Ricky run into his fist as he slipped the corners every encounter.

Another moron who has never seen Floyd fight.

82izibn.gif

Floyds legacy is being able to strike as he runs away for 12 rounds against top fighters and every now and then get a KO against an amateur. ^^^^

In a boxing match? Conor has never seen anything close to Floyd. He would get dominated.

Back