'I'm going to break your face' - McGregor to Floyd

Then I have to assume he is fine with getting humiliated for $100 million. I can respect that. I did it for free at the Q and A.

Link? Would like to see this.

Also interesting... Dana White is in the background

I am really not interested in this fight

The fight is a fucking joke, but there's way too much money in it to not make it happen.

Damn after all the shit Floyd has talked, day after day, this is finally what Conor comes up with? Something he's said over and over again in all of his pre fight hype? :/

Floyd bless.

3bc5f40725004dfe84ee9762a3e1e1ef.png

trying to keep the hype train alive while busy not defending

I have to assume Conor isn't stupid enough to even entertain the idea that he could do anything to Floyd in boxing. It's the only thing keeping me from breaking my face off the keyboard when reading this.

For the right paycheck, he'll gladly compete with Floyd in a boxing match.

I don't watch boxing and I don't really care much about this. But someone tell me what weight Merryfeather fights at and isn't mcgregor like 3 inches taller?

No I con't think mcgregor can beat merryfeather in a boxing match.

147 usually. McGregor will have a big reach and size advantage over him. Probably only thing going for him if they were too box.

Floyd is one of the biggest con artists of the last 20 years. He fooled so many into believing he was a great fighter when he was only a great defensive boxer, a fighter fights and takes risks. Plus he exploited the fact of the diminish in boxing stars, literally he was all boxing had to offer at one point and the desperate fans where grasping for straws. Any moron saying they like watching this guy is lying to themselves. I guarantee they would prefer more action and risk taking because that always equals a better fight. Of course they will grasp for straws again and have some excuse for him or hopeless rebuttal.

I have to assume Conor isn't stupid enough to even entertain the idea that he could do anything to Floyd in boxing. It's the only thing keeping me from breaking my face off the keyboard when reading this.

What would be truly stupid is telling yourself you can't do something before you've even tried.

This fight is going to happen folks

Mccgregor won't give a shit if he losses he will make a ridiculous payday and just say well I gave it my best shot and laugh to the bank

Floyd is one of the biggest con artists of the last 20 years. He fooled so many into believing he was a great fighter when he was only a great defensive boxer, a fighter fights and takes risks. Plus he exploited the fact of the diminish in boxing stars, literally he was all boxing had to offer at one point and the desperate fans where grasping for straws. Any moron saying they like watching this guy is lying to themselves. I guarantee they would prefer more action and risk taking because that always equals a better fight. Of course they will grasp for straws again and have some excuse for him or hopeless rebuttal.

what the fuck bro

147 usually. McGregor will have a big reach and size advantage over him. Probably only thing going for him if they were too box.
would mcgregor be the biggest opponent merryfeather ever faced?

Back